• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Looking for music. Relaxing.

Rmacy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I can't quite put my finger on what sound I'm looking for..

Something like chill/lounge, so post your favorite chill music

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
[youtube=I53MEgCS15c]Aphex Twin - Xtal[/youtube]

[youtube=1ENMnG2BaTA]Orbital - Halcyon On and On[/youtube]

[youtube=wohA-EDyeiw]Tenhi - Varpuspäivä[/youtube]

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Since we are mentioning electronic artists I'll throw in Plaid.

Hey, Disregard, isn't Spongle trance-ish?Not saying it can't be relaxing but then again some people find metal music relaxing too :p

Rmacy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
In the electronic category?

Yes.

I'm really enjoying the music guys. Keep the posts up!

What I'm looking for in a sense is electronic and chill but you put it on in your apartment to get work done while feeling good and motivated.

I know this could mean different things to different people but you get the jist.

EDIT: Inner Universe - Yoko Kanno and Halcyon are fucking amazing.

Last edited:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Oh yeah... faithless is excellent!

miss you less, see you more
we come one
insomnia
addictive

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I listen to ambient stuff sometimes. My favorite song in this category would have to be Brian Eno's An Ending (Ascent)..so awesome. I also like Sigur Ros' music along with Mogwai.