• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who are your Top Ten Favorite Fictional People

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. Bruce Wayne

2. Sherlock Holmes

3. Professor Moriarty

4. The Riddler

5. Gandalf

6. Varys "The Spider"

7. Lady Macbeth

8. Hannibal Lecter

9. Walter White

10. Jesus

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Favourite fictional character is really hard, I love so many :eek: I'll just do who I can think of rn, and in no particular order:

1. Spiderman as well, by far my favourite super-hero, love his misplaced confidence.
2. Gwendolyn from Saga, bad-ass through and through, Marko missed out.
3. Park Dong Joo from Angel Eyes rn, he's clearly too perfect to be real.
4. Tyrion Lannister from GOT, what's there to not love about the imp.
5. Finn from MMFD duh.
6. Nathan from Misfits, idc the show was not the same without him.
7. Faux Emily/Real Amanda from Revenge, she's the only reason I'm still watching this trainwreck.
8. Seth Cohen from The O.C., simply put, he's my bae.
9. Abed Nadir, always been my favourite Community character.
10. Alison Hendrix from Orphan Black, my fave clone from the start.

Evastover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INPO:

1. Jean-Claude (Anita Blake series)

2. Zevran (Dragon Age: Origins)

3. Dorian (Eugenie Markham series)

4. Octavia (MLP)

5. The 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)

6. Sheogorath (Elder Scrolls)

7. Nix (Immortals after Dark)

8. Midna (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

9. Sakamoto (Nichijou)

10. Urd (Oh! My Goddess)

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't remember what I put here before, but my answers will be different this time. In stream of thought order:

1. Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga)
2. Miss Marple as portrayed by Joan Hickson (Miss Marple)
3. Hercule Poirot from the TV series adaptation (Agatha Christie's Poirot)
4. Albus Dumbledore as portrayed in the Harry Potter books
5. Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables, etc.)
6. Charles Kinbote (Pale Fire)
7. That one guy with a whip from Waiting for Godot, as portrayed on that one version of the play on Youtube
8. Randle McMurphy (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, book version)

And I guess that's about it. Specific characters don't usually jump out at me as much as the broader interpersonal dynamic.

And now for a small bonus: my least favorite fictional characters:

1. Every female in every Charles Dickens novel, not so much because of the characters as because of how they're portrayed. Women aren't precious, delicate little angels from heaven, at least not as often as Charles Dickens thought they were.

2. Sherlock Holmes as portrayed in the books. I don't get why people like this character so much. There is hardly anything likable about him other than the fact that he's a living creature.

3. All of the characters in Final Fantasy 12. Not really. Actually just Vaan and Penelo. But that's practically everyone.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. Jess from the New Girl
2. Vivian from Pretty Woman
3. Peter Quill from Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Sirius Black
5. The 10th Doctor
6. Mr. Darcy
7. Killian Jones from Once Upon a Time
8. Toothless (close enough)
9. Éowyn
10. Prime Minister Hugh Grant

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't remember what I put here before, but my answers will be different this time. In stream of thought order:

1. Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga)
2. Miss Marple as portrayed by Joan Hickson (Miss Marple)
3. Hercule Poirot from the TV series adaptation (Agatha Christie's Poirot)
4. Albus Dumbledore as portrayed in the Harry Potter books
5. Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables, etc.)
6. Charles Kinbote (Pale Fire)
7. That one guy with a whip from Waiting for Godot, as portrayed on that one version of the play on Youtube
8. Randle McMurphy (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, book version)

And I guess that's about it. Specific characters don't usually jump out at me as much as the broader interpersonal dynamic.

And now for a small bonus: my least favorite fictional characters:

1. Every female in every Charles Dickens novel, not so much because of the characters as because of how they're portrayed. Women aren't precious, delicate little angels from heaven, at least not as often as Charles Dickens thought they were.

2. Sherlock Holmes as portrayed in the books. I don't get why people like this character so much. There is hardly anything likable about him other than the fact that he's a living creature.

3. All of the characters in Final Fantasy 12. Not really. Actually just Vaan and Penelo. But that's practically everyone.

Umm.. Miss Havisham and Estella are two of his most popular females, and if you think they're angels, I think you may have read a different book.