• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Run/Volunteer for Art Contest Judge Here

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you would like to be a judge simply make a post in this thread saying so. You can post some of your work to show your art expertise if you like.

You have until Dec. 14th to run/volunteer for judge. Dec. 15th is when the judges will be chosen.

Judges will be needed on Dec. 20th to go through all the cookie and gingerbread house sumbissions to pick the top ones. They will also be needed to pick the top submissions for the other categories and will have January 5th through January 12th to do so.

Thank you in advance to the volunteers. You are greatly appreciated.

At the end of the contest judges will be given a special thank you gift in the form of a portrait of themselves or someone else of their choosing drawn by yours truly.

Art Contest Thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...-typology-central-art-contest.html#post452584

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I would like to be a judge for the drawing contest. Here are some of my qualifications?

finishedart1.jpg

HennaDesign1.jpg

DestinyHopeThalor.jpg

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:puppy_dog_eyes: Does that mean I get the job?? I could post paintings as well, but I am best at drawing.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:puppy_dog_eyes: Does that mean I get the job?? I could post paintings as well, but I am best at drawing.

It means I want to get a tatoo from you. :)

The forum's gonna vote on the 15th. You get the job if the forum votes for you.

Gauche

I would like to be a judge for the drawing contest. Here are some of my qualifications?

finishedart1.jpg

HennaDesign1.jpg

DestinyHopeThalor.jpg

Thats awesome.. but wait! if you'd be judge, you couldn't attend as competitor, and thus cant win!:shock: Think about it..:jew: You should rather attend as a competitor:yes:

(well, I'm just trying to slyly shake off opponents:whistling:)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ I quit art a year after high school. I liked it, but I didn't want to do that as a career. It was a hobby, that I enjoy and tinker with, but there are many many better, born talented artists out there. I became unhappy with art because I could not raise the bar to that level, so I withdrew from it to preserve my joy. I'd much rather be a judge now-a-days since I can have an eye for art and workmanship.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I'll volunteer to be one. :)

As for qualifications, I spend all day drawing Pokemon characters.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If no one else volunteers by midnight tonight (east cost time) then the three we have now will be our judges by default. (And then I won't have to go make a poll. Sweet.:p)