• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gun Appreciation Thread

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Learned a valuable lesson when I was 13 ditching school.

Revolvers, revolve at the very last second. Shot the family TV learning this "valuable lesson".

Trust me on this one.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Learned a valuable lesson when I was 13 ditching school.

Revolvers, revolve at the very last second. Shot the family TV learning this "valuable lesson".

Trust me on this one.

HAHA oh no not the family tv!!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
New York, or NYC? If the latter, I'd REALLY be impressed. :)

Both, it's for the whole state. :yes: HOWEVER, I need to get clearance from the Police Commissioner before I enter the city. :doh: But I don't think it's that hard to do..... oh wait, it's New York EVERYTHING is made difficult here. :rolli:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
LTIronDot012.jpg

PelicanCase002.jpg

Noveske makes some good looking furniture for a rifle.

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
What furniture on that gun is Noveske? That's a Magpul CTR buttstock, a Magpul MIAD grip, a LaRue rail for-end and probably Falcon or Magpul rail-covers. I don't know whose VFG that is.

The muzzle break is a Noveske.

Whose front sight is that, and why isn't there a rear backup sight, or you you plan to use that C-More/Doktor/?? dot sight as a huge ghost-ring aperture in the event of a battery/electronics failure?

Why would you use a Doktor-style sight when you have an Aimpoint M3/ML-3 + magnifier? Am I missing something about that sight I don't know about?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
It was posted in a Noveske image thread on ARFCOM.

At first glance I could only tell the muzzle break was noveske.

I knew the stock was a magpul, but just assumed on the rest :doh:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright, I used the pimp my gun application again... :D
This time, what came out was a little better.
A 7.62x51 Kriss Super V sharpshooter rifle with a flash suppressor and PGRS-1 muzzle brake (not seen, but I say it is there....)
Also an infra-red laser module and (the dots you can't see without Nightvision) and foregrip.
I stole the scope from a Steyr AUG and the barrel from some 7.62 rifle.

Then I modified the Super V receiver in paint to make the ejection hole bigger.
Oh, I also made the gun a little more dark. I don't like light grey.

attachment.php

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
attachment.php

Alright, what I meant to say is that the PGRS-1 muzzle brake and Super V technology virtually removes felt recoil and muzzle climb. Thus, you don't take your dot very far from the target even while squeezing off a few rounds.... Well... Hopefully.

LEGERdeMAIN

I love guns. I want to post a video of me slaughtering, gutting and cooking dogfood(rabbit), but I don't want anyone to know I'm a cold-hearted murderer.
3629357747_94be0b59be_o.jpg

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Time to up the ante: :D

I built and finished the first two (with help from a friend) and just added the short barrel to the Uzi SBR. (Yes, they're legal and yes, I have the paperwork for them):

PolishFull.jpg

Krink-Web.jpg

Uzi-Web.jpg

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I figured this would mostly BE personal collection time....

:D