• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gun Appreciation Thread

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm heading over to the shooting range next Wednesday. I'll be testing out some 9mm's, and .45ACP's. I will also be testing my .50 and my springfield- just to double check they are zeroed in. ;)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, I went out to the range last week and shot a number of handguns along with my Springfield sniper and my .50. (I still have to clean them. :sadbanana:)

The handguns were awesome to shoot. I think my next buy will be a 9mm semi-auto. I was thinking a Beretta but I'm not sure.

A friend just e-mailed me this video... this thing is AWESOME! Never heard of it before until now... the AA12?
YouTube - AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun!

B

ByMySword

I too went to the range last weekend and shot my Bersa Thunder .380. I was very pleased with the groups I was shooting. :D

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I too went to the range last weekend and shot my Bersa Thunder .380. I was very pleased with the groups I was shooting. :D

:cheers:

Yeah, I definitely need to practice with handguns more. :sadbanana:

But all the more reason to buy a new one! :yes:

B

ByMySword

:cheers:

Yeah, I definitely need to practice with handguns more. :sadbanana:

But all the more reason to buy a new one! :yes:

Yeah, I want a new one as well. Currently looking at the Taurus Judge to keep in my truck.

DSC00272.jpg

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MG4, the new German wehrmacht .556 squad machine gun

[YOUTUBE="CXXAIvOl8lc"]MG 4[/YOUTUBE]

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whoa! I just wasted a whole lot of time building guns in that program :O
I'm not really that good at it, I believe... Here's what came out:

attachment.php

I'm sure that some of you can see what it used to be :D

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Ma Deuce FTW. Yes, that's me.

Followed by C4. No, not a gun, but really really cool. Yes, that's my glove. With my hand in it. I know some cool .gov people...

Then Table of Goodness. No, they're not mine. It was a weapons familiarization day...I got to fire them all. Most Awesome. No, I am not in that pic.

Last edited:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I finally got my concealed carry permit last week! :party2:
Definitely hard to do in New York. :yes: