• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

For watchers of "The Shield..."

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For anyone who watches The Shield, the series finale is airing tomorrow. How do you think it will end? What will be the fates of Vic, Ronnie, Shane, Dutch, and Claudette? I want to hear your theories!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to slightly derail my own thread, but I think David Rees Snell, the guy who plays Ronnie in The Shield, would be a great contender to play Gordon Freeman in a Half-Life movie.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to watch that show, as well, when I was young.

I loved what happened to Shane in The Shield, but what happened to Ronnie sucked.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This site really needs spoiler tags. Let's get them, now!!!