• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TV Shows You Wish Never Ended/ Got Cancelled

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
For me it's Everything Sucks, I really loved that show since I was a miserable teenager and it described my life perfectly.

How about you?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
OK KO: Let's Be Heroes is one of the best pieces of animation I have ever seen. It does what a children's cartoon is supposed to do but with excellent precision. Corporate executives canceled it prematurely. It makes me extremely upset just thinking about how it should've gotten better treatment.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
top 3 one season shows:
1) freaks and geeks
2) kid nation
3) my so-called life

honorable mention: party down (2 seasons)

the question is, would they have remained so perfect if they had been on longer? is it better to burn out than to fade away?

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
top 3 one season shows:

the question is, would they have remained so perfect if they had been on longer? is it better to burn out than to fade away?

I think some shows would have eventually lost their original flavour after going on too long. Maybe we only wish it hadn't ended because it had ended.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Firefly
Stargate Atlantis
Ducktales 2017
Stargate sg-1
Battlestar Galactica
Enterprise