• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sports Random Thought Thread

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MAHOMES IS CLEARED MY SEASON ISN'T OVER YET AFTERALL

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
MAHOMES IS CLEARED MY SEASON ISN'T OVER YET AFTERALL

Josh. Allen. Upset. Incominggggg.

If Tom Brady wins tomorrow and the Bills beat the Chiefs, I'm probably gonna have a panic attack. It just seems all too perfect a win to have Brady beat up on his old AFC East cronies.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

If Tom Brady wins tomorrow and the Bills beat the Chiefs, I'm probably gonna have a panic attack. It just seems all too perfect a win to have Brady beat up on his old AFC East cronies.

fuck brady I hope he falls on his face.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm totally OK with this timeline.

I also would be all in on a Green Bay vs Kansas City superbowl.

It would be beautiful to me.

FIRST Mahomes defeated Brady. Now he's gonna defeat my OTHER MOST HATED QB!

Jaguar

giphy.gif

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm gonna have a fucking aneurysm....an ANEURYSM...if Tompa Bay wins.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm gonna have a fucking aneurysm....an ANEURYSM...if Tompa Bay wins.

Sigh. It's....it's gonna happen, man. I already saw the narrative set on Tampa being the first team to potentially have home field advantage in a superbowl. Fuckin' A-A-ron had one job.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sigh. It's....it's gonna happen, man. I already saw the narrative set on Tampa being the first team to potentially have home field advantage in a superbowl. Fuckin' A-A-ron had one job.

Mother-buccer

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Green Bay starts the first drive after the half with a fumble? Yep. Pack it up. Go home. I'm boycotting the superbowl.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aaron fucking Rodgers listen to me

I could give a damn about your overhyped legacy but for the love of God take out Brady's legacy run here. TAKE IT OUT. I'VE NEVER ROOTED FOR YOU A SINGLE GAME UNTIL NOW. THIS SHOULD FUCKING MOTIVATE YOU.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aaron fucking Rodgers listen to me

I could give a damn about your overhyped legacy but for the love of God take out Brady's legacy run here. TAKE IT OUT. I'VE NEVER ROOTED FOR YOU A SINGLE GAME UNTIL NOW. THIS SHOULD FUCKING MOTIVATE YOU.

The sports world is collective channeling their energy to Rodgers to use the spirit bomb to defeat Brady.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why he didn't run that ball in by himself, I will never understand.

Taking a field goal with 2 minutes left in the NFC championship game, against Tom Brady, is probably the dumbest call ever. But you're right. I thought he was actually going to do that ln 3rd down.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm done with this fucking game they literally called a foul on a receiver tripping on purpose this is fucking cheating shit.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm done with this fucking game they literally called a foul on a receiver tripping on purpose this is fucking cheating shit.

Out of all the pass interference calls they DIDN'T make, they chose to call that one. I'm done.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is fucking bullshit I mean this is basically home field advantage too.

How much did he pay the fucking refs today.

this was such fucking bullshit. BULLSHIT.