• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sports Random Thought Thread

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Live footage of the collective of Bills Mafia after the game:
jesse-pinkman-aaron-paul-cant-keep-getting-away-with-this-breaking-bad.gif

I keep telling everyone never to bet against the Chiefs in the post season. Last season all the sports media pundits tried to say that the Chiefs were on the decline and the won the damn Super Bowl, lol.
The upside to this is that all the right people will spend the next two weeks like this about Taylor Swift

w2woj.jpg

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
The upside to this is that all the right people will spend the next two weeks like this about Taylor Swift

w2woj.jpg

Lowkey wishing the Chiefs win another Superbowl so that the right will have a collective meltdown as they showcase Taylor Swift's excitement as they pan out for every commercial break. In continuation of the absurdity of this timeline, the Swifties may end up being the saviors of American democracy after she encouraged her fans to vote and right-wing media had a collective meltdown at the very thought of young people participating in the democratic process and proceeded to target her relentlessly.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Lowkey wishing the Chiefs win another Superbowl so that the right will have a collective meltdown as they showcase Taylor Swift's excitement as they pan out for every commercial break. In continuation of the absurdity of this timeline, the Swifties may end up being the saviors of American democracy after she encouraged her fans to vote and right-wing media had a collective meltdown at the very thought of young people participating in the democratic process and proceeded to target her relentlessly.
Well, I have a reason to want the Chiefs to win (obviously I don't want to talk about yesterday) but I hope every single conservative that's burned their $500 Dak Prescott jersey or smashed a Keurig or stopped drinking Bud Light because it could turn them gay - enjoys the next two weeks immensely. Even the grating State Farm commercials can be the only commercials shown anywhere at this point.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I believe the Chiefs of Kansas City proved to be the more formidable warriors.

The Cat

Staff member
What was he thinking??? We may never know Tom.

The Cat

Staff member
At the end of the day, whichever ball club can come in here tonight and put up the most points has a good chance of winning this one, Chuck.
In my part of the credits I'm gonna catch a baseball. Someone else can pretend to throw a foot ball towards the camera, and someone else can swing a golf club and look into the distance. We'll take a bunch of b reel They'll put it on an espn. We've got Zazz.

The Cat

Staff member
it should equal an empty stadium. Good lord that's a lot of money. I guess the Giant to slay is named Ticketmaster.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
it should equal an empty stadium. Good lord that's a lot of money. I guess the Giant to slay is named Ticketmaster.
Most major league sporting events have largely priced out the general consumer -- it's merely a microcosm of what is happening in most areas of life for average folks.