• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Diana Krall / Chris Botti

Zhash

I just returned home from a Diana Krall concert. Each time she comes to this area, I make sure that I go hear her music. She was great. Her husband is Elvis Costello and they recently had twin boys. She came on stage looking like a hippie. She did some Cole Porter tunes and a compilation of songs from her discs. I think I have all of them except for the one that Elvis Costello arranged. I didn't like that one much. My favorite song that she does is "Peel Me A Grape". When she did that number tonight, I imagined some of the people in the audience thinking, "Hose Me Down Now!"

Chris Botti was her opening act. He was great, too. I kept thinking about how he used to date Katie Couric.

You know when MBT1 is becoming obsessive when you listening to the artist's music and try to quick size them based on conversations between songs. I think Chris Botti might be an NT. I'm not sure about Diana Krall. I'm guessing that she's an INFP. Any ideas?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I loved her cover of the Tom Waits song, Temptation. She has a buttery voice. Very evocative.