• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movie night Friday 10/16 at 7pm cst (taking suggestions)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Join us for the viewing of a movie on october 16th, 2020 at 7pm central standard time (The U.S. one).

You'll need a netflix account and the teleparty extension
Teleparty

so far we have The addam's family

had heather's but that's not on netflix

but i will run a vote starting tomorrow based on what people suggest

edit: I will make a poll tonight around 7pm cst of all the movies suggested that are on netflix

edit #2: Only doing stuff on netflix

edit #3: poll now open Movie night Friday 10/16 at 7pm cst(vote here for movie)

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Back to the Future, Airplane, Indiana Jones, Mad Max are some other possibilities.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’ll try to be there. I’m down for anything. A poll is a great idea, too.
Would we be in Discord while we stream?

I know my recommendations lost some clout after we all watched The Room & The Human Centipede sequel back in 2014, but I will still suggest a bad movie because I can’t help myself.

The Stuff (1985) it’s on YouTube for free, full-length.

Also, in keeping with my costume, I’ll suggest Jurassic Park. (I need to look up what streamin service that’s on).

When you make the poll, you should also note which streaming service each one is on, & maybe do multiple choice, so if people are ok with more than 1 option, they can vote that way, too. Up to you, ofc.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I’ll try to be there. I’m down for anything. A poll is a great idea, too.
Would we be in Discord while we stream?

I know my recommendations lost some clout after we all watched The Room & The Human Centipede sequel back in 2014, but I will still suggest a bad movie because I can’t help myself.

The Stuff (1985) it’s on YouTube for free, full-length.

Also, in keeping with my costume, I’ll suggest Jurassic Park. (I need to look up what streamin service that’s on).

When you make the poll, you should also note which streaming service each one is on, & maybe do multiple choice, so if people are ok with more than 1 option, they can vote that way, too. Up to you, ofc.

if you add the browser extension, there's a chat and it syncs everyone. Also we're just sticking with netflix because that's what most people have

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
if you add the browser extension, there's a chat and it syncs everyone. Also we're just sticking with netflix because that's what most people have

A browser extension on Netflix? Or a browser extension on Discord?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A browser extension on Netflix? Or a browser extension on Discord?

It's a browser extension on Chrome that allows you to watch the same thing on Netflix at the same time while chatting, so Discord is not necessary.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's a browser extension on Chrome that allows you to watch the same thing on Netflix at the same time while chatting, so Discord is not necessary.

Ohhh. I’ll have to check my laptop. I may still have Firefox in there.

Lark

Join us for the viewing of a movie on october 16th, 2020 at 7pm central standard time (The U.S. one).

You'll need a netflix account and the teleparty extension
Teleparty

so far we have The addam's family

had heather's but that's not on netflix

but i will run a vote starting tomorrow based on what people suggest

This is such a cool idea, I confess I dont have a clue about it and dont know if I'll be able to participate, like I dont know the time differences and I dont know this extension but I have netflix and if I cant figure this out I'll join via some other sort of connection if I can

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aw.. that’s a good idea! :)

Will try to make it but no promises!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Deadly Lessons.

MV5BMTkzNDE2NTg1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzU4NjI3MjE@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

It's on Tubi, which is free.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Doesn't matter.

See Jon Voiigt chew scenery and lots of goofy new age nonsense.

If you’re gonna watch Jon Voiigt be ridiculous, then you need to watch Anaconda.

But yeah, Netflix seems to be the platform the chickens wishes to use, so, let’s go with that...
(I doubt Anaconda is on Netflix :sadbanana:)

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you’re gonna watch Jon Voiigt be ridiculous, then you need to watch Anaconda.

But yeah, Netflix seems to be the platform the chickens wishes to use, so, let’s go with that...

It actually is. Lol

I saw the preview when I was scrolling through the other day.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

so the reason for netflix is that's what's supported and what most people have,
[MENTION=4660]Julius_Van_Der_Beak[/MENTION] if you know how to broadcast to discord go for it and i'll watch it

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
so the reason for netflix is that's what's supported and what most people have,

[MENTION=4660]Julius_Van_Der_Beak[/MENTION] if you know how to broadcast to discord go for it and i'll watch it

Naw. I relent .

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

if this one actually happens and it goes well and people want a second one i'll add anaconda to the list. or you could use your mod powers and edit the poll to add that option, of course no one is voting so i don't think there's actual interest

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't have netflix account.