• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Star Wars Thoughts

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Yes. Exploring the lower levels or they cyberpunk stuff we saw in Episode II.
In the Young Han Solo Trilogy by AC Crispen, Han Solo goes down there. It was one of my favorite star wars scenes it was so cool It felt a bit like the sewer scenes in Relic and Reliquary .

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In the Young Han Solo Trilogy by AC Crispen, Han Solo goes down there. It was one of my favorite star wars scenes it was so cool It felt a bit like the sewer scenes in Relic and Reliquary .
I never read those; it probably wouldn't hurt to start. I've only read the Brian Daley Solo trilogy because that was what my elementary school library had.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I probably would have liked the Lord-Miller version of Solo better. At least that would have involved them doing something different. The movie we got has so much pandering and annoying prequel bullshit. I think there's a glimpse of a really good movie we get there; it would center largely around Solo in the imperial military.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I probably would have liked the Lord-Miller version of Solo better. At least that would have involved them doing something different. The movie we got has so much pandering and annoying prequel bullshit. I think there's a glimpse of a really good movie we get there; it would center largely around Solo in the imperial military.
I would have liked to see that too. Solo is kind of forgettable to me, often asking questions that no one wanted the answers for as the meat of the film. As opposed to other robots in SW, this droid didn't really feel alive to me, just another quirky knock-off on the idea. It's too bad because I felt like Ehrenreich and Glover were fine in their roles.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would have liked to see that too. Solo is kind of forgettable to me, often asking questions that no one wanted the answers for as the meat of the film. As opposed to other robots in SW, this droid didn't really feel alive to me, just another quirky knock-off on the idea. It's too bad because I felt like Ehrenreich and Glover were fine in their roles.
Exactly. Like, where did Han get his blaster? Why does the ship's computer speak in a peculiar dialect? So tedious; this is what I meant by annoying prequel bullshit. It was extremely forgettable, in contrast to ROS which was unforgettably awful. Both Glover and Ehrenreich deserved to be in a better movie. We may see more of Glover, at least. I'm hoping we don't get another Obi-Wan, where they bring a big name back only to do something lame with him. That may be a fool's hope.