• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Star Wars Thoughts

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
FB_IMG_1658747723470.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Was that a typo or is this a style of seedy music I've never dabbled in yet?
The musicians in that scene play jizz music, according to lore.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
"Jizz Wailing" in the old tongue of the ancient EU And the Hookah Smoker from the Mos Eisley Cantina is rather fond of "soup", not to mention Greedo contributed more for Wuher the bartender post mortem than pre.

The Cat

Staff member
Max Reebo doubts you. Sy Snoodles steps to you. Droopy McCool watches you for your reply, instrument poised. Do you dance back? This would still be a more satisfying film/series than another skywalker story.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Max Reebo doubts you. Sy Snoodles steps to you. Droopy McCool watches you for your reply, instrument poised. Do you dance back? This would still be a more satisfying film/series than another skywalker story.
I let loose with a long solo on the kloo horn. Lots of syncopation and classic jizz chord progressions. Rebo continues to doubt, but that's ok; idiot insisted on being paid in food. Droopy McCool ate it up and is now doing his own thing on his chindinkalu flute.

The Cat

Staff member
Tales from Jabba's Palace, Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina, Tales of the Bounty Hunters, Tales of the Empire...It seems pretty clear from Mandolorian and boBF they were at least aware of them. Would reallly like to see some series come out of that sort of source material. I want to see more of the Star Wars universe in all its wackadoo nonsense name diversity...What are the Yuzzums up to?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tales from Jabba's Palace, Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina, Tales of the Bounty Hunters, Tales of the Empire...It seems pretty clear from Mandolorian and boBF they were at least aware of them. Would reallly like to see some series come out of that sort of source material. I want to see more of the Star Wars universe in all its wackadoo nonsense name diversity...What are the Yuzzums up to?
Yeah, it's a big galaxy. We really don't all need to focus on the same family. Give me a series about jizz musicians already.

The Cat

Staff member
Yeah, it's a big galaxy. We really don't all need to focus on the same family. Give me a series about jizz musicians already.
what i really want is a tv ma gritty sexy series set on coruscant about people who survive/thrive/endure life on the imperal capitol. I want the undercity to be a constant fixture of it. I want a diverse cast of humans and aliens as space fascism takes hold of the galaxy I want there to be nuance with only a medium amount of lens flare. I want to see how everything went down on coruscant. But failing that, it would be nice to see what different planets are up to.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
what i really want is a tv ma gritty sexy series set on coruscant about people who survive/thrive/endure life on the imperal capitol. I want the undercity to be a constant fixture of it. I want a diverse cast of humans and aliens as space fascism takes hold of the galaxy I want there to be nuance with only a medium amount of lens flare. I want to see how everything went down on coruscant. But failing that, it would be nice to see what different planets are up to.
That would be cool. I'm annoyed by the lack of information we get about Coruscant in the sequel trilogy.

The Cat

Staff member
brings a whole new meaning to the phrase beyond the edges of known space.
That would be cool. I'm annoyed by the lack of information we get about Coruscant in the sequel trilogy.

The Sequel trilogy was less about information and more about, member berries and the marketing and rebranding of nostalgia.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
brings a whole new meaning to the phrase beyond the edges of known space.

The Sequel trilogy was less about information and more about, member berries and the marketing and rebranding of nostalgia.
Unfortunately I have to conclude you are right.

The Cat

Staff member
Ive always felt, the prequils suffered from never being able to live up to our expectations, the sequals suffered from trying to rely only on those missed expectations. The Last Jedi...did not suck...from a certain point of view. Really surprised Episode X revealed the origins of the smoke monster in Episode VII but i digress....

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wish they kept up with the anthology films. Solo makes a smaller stack and Disney bitches out.

then we missed out on Suave and Suaver: When Lando Met Lobot and the long rumored Dex’s Diner origins film.

joking aside, I was always more excited by the prospect of anthology films highlighting anyone other than the Skywalker extended family. Solo actually should’ve been a series. Rogue One had a boring second act but I liked that we got to see the universe from the perspective of a bunch of nobody grunts. Why can’t Disney trust any story to succeed without starring a Skywalker, Kenobi, or any other OT/PT character? Marvel did a good job showcasing a lot of lesser known superheroes. Take a note from them

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
National Lampoon's IG-88: The College Years Unrated Edition for all the jokes that were too much for the theatrical cut.

own it now on blu ray and DVD.