• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dark - Netflix - Season 3

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
If you haven't watched it and you enjoy the concepts of space travel, concepts of time, fate, destiny.

I would love to discuss all 3 seasons lol but would settle for just a light discussion on the ending of season 3 .

I thought they tied the whole story together cohesively and a sign of good writing for me is always when i am left mulling over the whole concept of the show for days after i have watched it.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I checked out the trailer. We'll talk about it after I finish watching it. It might happen tomorrow, it might happen yesterday.

Check out Stein's;Gate if you're interested in the many worlds theory.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
This makes me incredibly happy. ( and I see what you did there.)

Steins;Gate … this looks like my kind of rabbit hole but you already knew that. :hug:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have been planning to watch this for like a year now.

I started episode 1 some months ago but never finished. But it sounds like something I'd be into.

Is Season 3 the last season, or will there be more seasons?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am on episode 4 of season 3.

I really like this show, but..... You really have to binge it all at once, or you're going to be confused a year later when the next season arrives, not remember stuff, get lost.

This was sort of an issue for me when season 2 came out, but season 2 was still 'simple' enough, relatively speaking, that it wasn't a detractor and I could still piece it all together and eventually remember most of the details from the year before.

But I'm afraid either season 3 so far isn't totally cohesive, or they've just got so many threads where my initial point of watching all of it all at once becomes critical, that I'm kinda just floating along at this point and hoping it comes together for me.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I have been planning to watch this for like a year now.

I started episode 1 some months ago but never finished. But it sounds like something I'd be into.

Is Season 3 the last season, or will there be more seasons?

This was the final season (I am pretty sure!)

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I am on episode 4 of season 3.

I really like this show, but..... You really have to binge it all at once, or you're going to be confused a year later when the next season arrives, not remember stuff, get lost.

This was sort of an issue for me when season 2 came out, but season 2 was still 'simple' enough, relatively speaking, that it wasn't a detractor and I could still piece it all together and eventually remember most of the details from the year before.

But I'm afraid either season 3 so far isn't totally cohesive, or they've just got so many threads where my initial point of watching all of it all at once becomes critical, that I'm kinda just floating along at this point and hoping it comes together for me.

I felt exactly the same way!!!! I think binge watching it would have been the ideal way to watch it. I also felt the same way up to episode 5 and struggled but I thought they tied the ending together beautifully.

I would love to know if you felt the same way at the end as well.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I felt exactly the same way!!!! I think binge watching it would have been the ideal way to watch it. I also felt the same way up to episode 5 and struggled but I thought they tied the ending together beautifully.

I would love to know if you felt the same way at the end as well.

I will let you know! :yes:

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Okay, that's encouraging at least! Sometimes I feel kinda overwhelmed if there's no apparent endpoint.

I totally get that! I felt like that during the end of season 3 just tell me how it ends! And then they did :)

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I had watched it entirely by indication of [MENTION=40271]mancino[/MENTION] .

I was surprised and it did beat my expectations (although they werent high). In the beginning, it felt a little bit like stranger things. I like that it was reasonably complex, of course that if it was way too complex people would hate it too much and it wouldnt be success, but they push it hard. Characters were interesting.

The scenario (their own village I forgot the name) is kind of repetitive, but I guess that it saves money.
A few spoilers now...

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I had watched it entirely by indication of [MENTION=40271]mancino[/MENTION] . I was surprised and it did beat my expectations (although they werent high). In the beginning, it felt a little bit like stranger things. I like that it was reasonably complex, of course that if it was way too complex people would hate it too much and it wouldnt be success, but they push it hard. Characters were interesting. The scenario (their own village I forgot the name) is kind of repetitive, but I guess that it saves money. A few spoilers now...
I felt the same about the Jonas comments ^^ but it does makes sense that this would occur, both from radiation and from being caught in the loop..

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I felt the same about the Jonas comments ^^ but it does makes sense that this would occur, both from radiation and from being caught in the loop..

Kind of

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Kind of

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
agreed a lot of people had their own petty agendas that continued to have unforeseen consequences

I think you should use spoiler too =P.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I think you should use spoiler too =P.