User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Default The Dark - Netflix - Season 3

If you haven't watched it and you enjoy the concepts of space travel, concepts of time, fate, destiny.

I would love to discuss all 3 seasons lol but would settle for just a light discussion on the ending of season 3 .

I thought they tied the whole story together cohesively and a sign of good writing for me is always when i am left mulling over the whole concept of the show for days after i have watched it.
    blow a kiss to the universe and it is certain to wink at you in return.

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I checked out the trailer. We'll talk about it after I finish watching it. It might happen tomorrow, it might happen yesterday.

Check out Stein's;Gate if you're interested in the many worlds theory.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

This makes me incredibly happy. ( and I see what you did there.)

Steins;Gate … this looks like my kind of rabbit hole but you already knew that.
    Likes Sacrophagus liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I have been planning to watch this for like a year now.

I started episode 1 some months ago but never finished. But it sounds like something I'd be into.

Is Season 3 the last season, or will there be more seasons?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I am on episode 4 of season 3.

I really like this show, but..... You really have to binge it all at once, or you're going to be confused a year later when the next season arrives, not remember stuff, get lost.

This was sort of an issue for me when season 2 came out, but season 2 was still 'simple' enough, relatively speaking, that it wasn't a detractor and I could still piece it all together and eventually remember most of the details from the year before.

But I'm afraid either season 3 so far isn't totally cohesive, or they've just got so many threads where my initial point of watching all of it all at once becomes critical, that I'm kinda just floating along at this point and hoping it comes together for me.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    I have been planning to watch this for like a year now.

I started episode 1 some months ago but never finished. But it sounds like something I'd be into.

Is Season 3 the last season, or will there be more seasons?
    This was the final season (I am pretty sure!)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I am on episode 4 of season 3.

I really like this show, but..... You really have to binge it all at once, or you're going to be confused a year later when the next season arrives, not remember stuff, get lost.

This was sort of an issue for me when season 2 came out, but season 2 was still 'simple' enough, relatively speaking, that it wasn't a detractor and I could still piece it all together and eventually remember most of the details from the year before.

But I'm afraid either season 3 so far isn't totally cohesive, or they've just got so many threads where my initial point of watching all of it all at once becomes critical, that I'm kinda just floating along at this point and hoping it comes together for me.
    I felt exactly the same way!!!! I think binge watching it would have been the ideal way to watch it. I also felt the same way up to episode 5 and struggled but I thought they tied the ending together beautifully.

I would love to know if you felt the same way at the end as well.
    Likes cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    I felt exactly the same way!!!! I think binge watching it would have been the ideal way to watch it. I also felt the same way up to episode 5 and struggled but I thought they tied the ending together beautifully.

I would love to know if you felt the same way at the end as well.
    I will let you know!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    This was the final season (I am pretty sure!)
    Okay, that's encouraging at least! Sometimes I feel kinda overwhelmed if there's no apparent endpoint.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    Okay, that's encouraging at least! Sometimes I feel kinda overwhelmed if there's no apparent endpoint.
    I totally get that! I felt like that during the end of season 3 just tell me how it ends! And then they did