• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Amazing Dance Performances

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread can be used for any style of dance. I couldn't find a dance thread, so thought we could use one. I'll be back with some videos to post.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
I immediately had to think of this performance. (I am generally not 'into' dancing so I don't have much to compare to.)

The expressiveness is amazing imo. One of the judges (quietly) cried. :'D (Yes, this is how I measure the quality of the performance.)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This will always be my favorite dance purrfurmance:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION]
That is truly amazing. I'd try to learn the choreography, but it moves too fast.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION]
That is truly amazing. I'd try to learn the choreography, but it moves too fast.

:laugh: Yeah I think that dance is exclusive to cats anatomy/agility...

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This is the only one I can think of. :thinking:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My teachers are kinda crazy talented.

I'll confess I feel a little jealous, but it's the positive kind. I get to still study online with them for at least for this month, and I have the memory of them treating me positively and with respect. They are actually really nice people - all of them in that studio somehow. There are a couple more also extremely talented. I got to ride with them to the halfa at the owner's husband's little bar where many cats were strewn about. I actually performed at that one, but I was kinda stiff at the time but oh well.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Complex as fuck.

I don't think anyone else can do this.

ygolo

My termites win

The performers here are a amazing athletes, and their style of dancing (which was well showcased at the early integrated Savoy Ballroom ) that George Snowden called "Lindy Hop", came to define the style of partner dancing for decades across the globe. Varying in styles, some people called it the JItterbug, lead to east coast swing, west coast swing, and almost any dancing you see in WWII movies.

This is was at last year's Camp Hollywood (The vintage dance is still alive)
I'ma little bummed it's cancelled this year, but I totally get it.

African Americans have been defining the vanguard of dance for centuries now. As much as I love watching ballet or ballroom dancing (and frankly any style of dancing), you gotta admit, now, if people want to look cool, they'll be doing some variation of hip-hop, no? Similar roots, but decades later.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Back when I used to have cable, like fourteen years ago, I used to love this show. This is one of many priceless examples. I am in awe of and so admire this sort of talent and passion.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And example of one of many compilations online:wubbie: I especially love the choreography beginning at 10:04. I'll come back to this thread!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm in love every time Soojin from (G)-IDLE dances.