• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTimes Comic

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
MBTimes | WEBTOON

So I found this comic today, and needless to say, I'm an instant fan. If the writer and/or artist of it are on here, major props to you both. Very well done.

Now to make some predictions...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol @

Can't catch a break!

Anyway this comic is hilarious, and ESFJ's grouchiness is a HUGE mood.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
TDNaOHo.jpg

Found me! Also lol at infecting people with anime, and all the music references.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol @

Can't catch a break!

Anyway this comic is hilarious, and ESFJ's grouchiness is a HUGE mood.

Oh, right. Yes that ESTJ has also been through a whole lot as well.

I did get the impression that ESFJ's reaction would have been pretty much any ExxJs reaction when in that situation, complete with the glowing death glare :laugh:

Found me! Also lol at infecting people with anime, and all the music references.

That moment was a whole ENxP mood right there. In their defense, it was the ESTP who actually set the anime idea into action :whistling: And then when the shorter-haired sister broke the fourth wall, I was like "ok yep, that one is the ENTP."

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
MBTimes | WEBTOON

So I found this comic today, and needless to say, I'm an instant fan. If the writer and/or artist of it are on here, major props to you both. Very well done.

Now to make some predictions...

I started reading it but I think oddly develop types does a better job (but the INTP maincomic is incomplete in there).
Comics | Oddly Developed Types
(they are listed on archive)

Here it is a random one:

ISTP%20vs%20ESTP.png