• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Show Me Your Pokemons

Do you play pokemon?

• Total voters

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There is a shameful lack of a Pokemon thread in the top results, so here we are.

I'll start with my shiny collection from Pokemon Go

(You can PM me for friend code, I still have a few slots left)

Lark

Imagines crazy cross over with Luminous' other recent thread:-

"Boobi-chu" I choose you!! :D :D :D

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Add me [MENTION=5857]lunalum[/MENTION]

6426 9100 0191

I only have a handful of shiny, since I am a recluse. But I try regardless to get out.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*screams in snorunt*

I must get a picture of my pokemon camp WITH MY ENTIRE SHINY SNORUNT FAMILY.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This is my main team that I've amassed through transferring them from Ruby on the GBA up until Ultra Moon on the 3DS. I haven't transferred them to my copy of Shield on the Switch because of the #BringBackNationalDex situation and some of them can't be brought into the game:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
if anyone wants to add me too, feel free.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always try to amass a team consisting of Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Fairy, Ice, and Poison types. I would have to load up my game to see what I have in Sword, since I haven't played it in awhile (I'll pick it back up when the first round of apparently huge DLC content comes out).

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aw. PokeGO. I've never played that. I'd screenshot my entire Pokemon PC but I'd stick to my favourites- nothing before SM though. My go to standard party was Blaziken, Gardevoir, Togekiss, Staraptor/Talonflame, Ampharos, Empoleon/Greninja- before megavolutions were a thing (imagine my excitement when I found out that 3 of my staples were megas when they came out).

Extra stuff I use for fun are my Metagross, Charizard (X), Alakazam, Altaria, Volcarona.

I enjoy minmaxing, and I used to do a lot of duels in Pokemon Showdown.