• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Friendly Local Game Store

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Welcome in!
tumblr_ol1es3Lg4a1tevcm3o1_400.gifv

Your Local Game Store (also known as an LGS) is a place where nerd needs can be met! Join us as we play games from around the world with friends you haven't met yet! Board games and card games and war games, oh my!

THREAD THESIS: Anything that would happen in a game store happens here! Want to play a quick game? Here! Want to talk about the latest Magic the Gathering news? Here! Want to get into painting miniatures? Here!

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm just here because you have one of the last working X-Men arcade game machines. Don't mind me...

*sits in the corner quietly mashing buttons*

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
there's a site that lets you play board games online there's also table top simulator on steam but steam doesn't work on my computer :cry:

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What games does everyone play?

I play, in no specific order:
Magic the Gathering (EDH/Commander, Pauper, Pioneer, Modern)
Warhammer 40K
Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Dungeons & Dragons (5e)
Pathfinder (1e and 2e)
World of Darkness (Vampire the Masquerade, Demon the Fallen, Werewolf the Apocolypse, etc)​

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Bumping this thread because it's good and I will fight you all 1v1