• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anime/japanese songs you like

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Even if you dont like much anime, some anime music are worthy! There are some great work into anime songs, at the same time that there are great songs for movies. Some made with love and glory! And its a great alternative stream outside the North America/Europe songs.

Im not in a hurry and no one should be, I will be slowly posting some anime songs I know.

So, post anime/japanese songs you like! And comment some as well.

Here are some cool ones:

I feel sometimes like having reaching heaven in this one...

Emotional one with a teen hero saving an abused girl.

Unoffical cover one with good lyrics and great looking. Same anime before, this one got good soundtracks (from 52:00 to 55:25).

This one is a classic in the world of anime, its Naruto first ending one. Its from Akeboshi. Akeboshi got some good peaceful songs, most of them are in japanese.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love Wind!

Here is some specifically whith lyrics, other than Unravel (I post that too much)

Teru no uta

Complikation

Ending theme of Anhel beats

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Jojo is full of awesome OSTs.

The noble Jojo.

Emerald Splash.

Kono Giorno Giovanna ni ha yume ga aru.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Studio Ghibli movie in netflix, child movie but a beautiful movie. Great song:

There is also a French version, sounds even better:

One of the most full of energy naruto´s ending, the sambomaster one (live version):

Do you know when this song was released?
It really has a 90´s vibe, it even remembers Gran Turismo lounge songs from late 90´s to starting 00´s.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just finished Clannad After Story yesterday(one of my new favorite animes), and gosh this a gorgeous song:

These ones are also pretty relaxing:

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Ok so this one isn't Japanese, but it was used for Serial Experiments Lain and is a pretty nice song:

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Mekakucity actors is an anime good to exercise the mind.
The story requires some thought. I would say that this is the anime which most pushed my understanding. Lots of animes like death note has some brilliant characters but the plot is quite easy to understand. This do have a quite intelligent main character, yet not iconic genius, but instead a plot that is hard to understand and requires some thought.
A lot of people hate this anime just because they dont truly understand it. Actually, kids-to-teenage wont understand it unless they are genious. Some teenage might gonna struggle. The understanding is more proper for late-anime watchers that are on their 20s (and up). Even people while typing characters in this anime seems clearly to be lost on the plot (there are multiple character(s) that are the same person(s)). So, some songs have an animation that is actually full of meaning and are not just the main characters looking at places, smiling, jumpings, saying yaaayyy and that doesnt have much to do with the story. Instead it has meanings.

One of them is a sub-plot that has not much to do with the main story and it is a secondary character plot. The song has meaning and tells a short story on its own (without requiring much from the main story and neither by telling a significant spoiler). It has two versions. The one I post first here, is the anime hard way: Understand what happens by just looking at the animation. The second version is easier (and easier than the whole anime in average), since the animation is less abstract and we do have the subs:

Some quite hype-up a la enneagram 7 songs, cool ones, are:

EDIT:

Last edited: