• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anime/japanese songs you like

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll contribute some here.
Garden of Sinners

Fairyland - Yuki Kajjura

Random Poem from that second video's comment section.

Where gravity has no effect,
Where rain and soil cannot connect,
Where crystals glow in icy hues,
Where rainbows come in shades of blue,
A view I tend to see in sleep,
Where fairies waltz eternally.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
DISCLAIMER: Watch at your own risk. I can not be held responsible for the eventual and inevitable descent into the v-tuber rabbit hole called hololive idols.

Favorite:

Azki performing 命に嫌われている (Hated by life itself) = So fucking emotional.

Amane Kanata AKA PP Tenshi singing The Narrow Way

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Wolf's rain - never watched but I like the OST.

Link to playlist:

Very multi-culture: At least 3 different languages OST as far as I reckon (japanese, english, portuguese) and at least 4 different culture background artists (Japanese ones as usual in anime; US/American with the same style, such as 'stray'; Indian artist on "strangers"; Brazillian mid to ending 20th century pop style, aka MPB, on "Coração/Coracao Selvagem" ("wild heart") ).

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
If you enjoy wolf's rain, I think you will like this too :)

Not sure if you have heard this before, but it's really good.
I already know, like that anime and already listened to the whole OST multiple times! I just don't remember to post everything.

junathan

I already know, like that anime and already listened to the whole OST multiple times! I just don't remember to post everything.
Wooow :D

But damn it's so rare to find people who actually enjoy listening to this haha, cause all my friends do not understand the meaning and the beauty behind it haha.

So it's great to know that you enjoy it too :)

Lazinc

MBTI Type
😎

AnoHana "Secret Base" in Portuguese

I have known this song for many years, and I never forget it. These lyrics are so beautiful, it's about not wanting to forget a person you've become attached to.

Last edited:

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Do as Infinity/ Fukai Morai
First heard it in Inuyasha

Monochrome No Kiss/ Sid
Black Butler Opening 1: