• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Looking for Players! (Vampire the Masquerade)

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Welcome to the World of Darkness. It is a world not unlike our own, seen through a darkened lens. As the unknowing humans sleep, monstrous vampires prowl, sustaining their undead existence with human blood.

Over the years, these master predators have organised themselves in a neo-feudal structure, built on bonds of blood and favor. In this scenario, you will be portraying vampires, forming a coterie (a tight-knit group of vampires) working at the behest of their undead masters to remove threats to the Masquerade. As vampires, you can sustain damage far beyond what would kill a mortal, and have access to vampiric powers to bend as well as break those that oppose you. However, daytime is no longer yours, and sunlight burns your flesh. Human food or drink rapidly comes up again. But that pales in comparison with the Hunger: the only thing that sustains you is blood, and sooner or later, you always want more. Deny that urge and be prepared to face the consequences.

In this particular instance, your characters have been sent to hunt for a killer who might inadvertently draw attention to vampirekind. Sam Stokes, your master, is responsible for keeping a lid on things in your region, and has sent you to meet with her contact in the local police force for more details.

The hunt for the monster-- or monsters-- is on.

Hopefully your curiosity is peaked. I am looking for three more players for a game of Vampire the Masquerade! Vampire the Masquerade is a TTRPG (tabletop role playing game), much like Dungeons & Dragons. Unlike D&D, however, it is much more character and story focused. Even if you aren't familiar with TTRPGs, I encourage you to look into it. The system uses a strictly D10 (ten-sided dice) system. Another way this is differentiated from D&D is that the subject matter is much more mature. Don't worry, it's not a bloody orgy, but as vampires, you are not playing the good guy. You are a monster.

There is also a spectating aspect to the game that I would like to introduce. Think of it as an interactive play. If you would like to watch, but not play, I encourage that as well. It will be a wonderful time.

Requirements to play:
➤ An excitement towards roleplay!
➤ A willingness to use Discord
➤ Time available to play
➤ The ability to read​

Here is a super duper secret link to the core book if you are interested.

Let me know if you are interested!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=30038]The Cat[/MENTION] is signed up already and so am I!

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
ef6d620facf2e8a22fe015531d4ef31f.jpg

The Final Nights are upon us. Repent for Gehenna is upon us all...

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sign me up! Gengrel Protean represent!

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you for doing this, Merced. I appreciate how much work you already are and are going to be putting into this.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have a great idea for a character. I need to read up on the lore to find out how he would fit in.