• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oscars 2020

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm just stunned at this whole show.

I have only been keeping tabs on Google instead of watching the actual show, so...

I didn't view Ford v Ferrari but it says something that it picked up both editing awards.

About 70% of the winners so far seemed pretty expected.... but yeah, Bong Joon-ho just got Best Director. Wow. Considering the awards Parasite has won so far, it could be a bigger night yet for the film.

I saw three of the best Supporting Actress performances, and I see why Laura Dern stuck out compared to Florence Pugh and ScarJo. She took a part that could have been pretty flat and made it pop, and I both liked and was slightly put off by her character... which made her feel more real to me.

I think Klaus should have won over Toy Story 4. That's the only one I was a little ehh about.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not so much his eating/cooking shows but the watching Ancient Aliens show - yes.

I thought I was the only person that watched that. Seriously, that show of him and random D-list celebrities watching ancient aliens while getting stoned is amazing.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
"No wait, we meant Moonlight!"

I was so expecting that. I'm happily surprised, I loved Parasite, wish Cynthia Erivo would have won (although I'm ok with Laura Dern, wonder where her dad was, he was in OUTIH) and Joaquin Phoenix - it's delightful to watch the right wingers that think the Joker spoke to them melting down over that speech. But I would consider him an ally for many.

I thought I was the only person that watched that. Seriously, that show of him and random D-list celebrities watching ancient aliens while getting stoned is amazing.

What I love is how much other activity goes on while watching and getting stoned. Haircuts, music, talking to god.....

giphy.gif