• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Best two Colors/Colours that go together in your opinion?

What's the Best two Colors/Colours that go together in your opinion?

• Red & Black

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • White & Green

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Purple & Gold

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Blue & Pink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver & Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Billionaires

Red & Black
1197119074545599626ryanlerch_red-black_stripe_(gradient).svg.med.png

White & Green
green-white-polygonal-background_1035-6041.jpg

Purple & Gold
diy-purple-and-gold-cake.jpg

Blue & Pink
EBOacb.jpg

Silver & Orange
silver_and_orange_stainless_steel_metal_case_mate_iphone_case-r00a6f7fdfc4b49df8a0ab41cf1f46a5e_bkxj6_307.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What about purple and green?

joker_christopher_nolan_0.jpg

Have you ever noticed that comic book heroes usually wear primary colors of red, blue, and yellow, and the villains tend to wear secondaries like green, orange, and purple?

I guess the Hulk and the Thing are exceptions but they're kind of otherworldly and "monstrous" in a sense.

Billionaires

What about purple and green?

joker_christopher_nolan_0.jpg

Have you ever noticed that comic book heroes usually wear primary colors of red, blue, and yellow, and the villains tend to wear secondaries like green, orange, and purple?

I guess the Hulk and the Thing are exceptions but they're kind of otherworldly and "monstrous" in a sense.

Not as elegant as Purple & Gold.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Red and black by far. To me nothing else compares.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Out of these ones, probably blue and pink, cause they make me think of the sea as well as bubblegum and cotton candy. Black and red is also a combo I'm fond of, as I'm drawn to darker aesthetics. I really like red and white though-it makes me think of gothic Victorian aesthetics and anything winter related. Pearly white against a nice cherry red is just a soothing combination to look at. I also like blue and gold combos, they're just so royal looking. Clothing wise, I especially like wearing combinations of black and purple.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Black and gold are meant for each other.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Black and gold are meant for each other.
No, black and silver.

None of the options in the poll are especially good.