• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hockey?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
FM, you gonna watch the Flyers/Rangers game tonight? I finally get to see a Sharks game! Sharks Vs. 'Yotes on Versus at 10:30et. :)

And the Caps will be fighting their way into the playoff spot, playing the Canes tonight.

MBTI Type
INTJ
FM, you gonna watch the Flyers/Rangers game tonight? I finally get to see a Sharks game! Sharks Vs. 'Yotes on Versus at 10:30et. :)

And the Caps will be fighting their way into the playoff spot, playing the Canes tonight.

Bet your ass I am! :) The Flyers have won a couple games in a row, and with all division games coming up, this is a really important time. notaprettygal is right, the Eastern Conference is SO tight and competitive that all these games are important. At this point, just getting in is the thing, all the teams are so close that playoff positioning matters little.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Yesss. Tonight is a huge night for the playoff spots in the Eastern Conference. I hope everyone's teams do well, unless of course they are not my team.

You're a Caps fan, right?

I like the Canes but tonight I'm hoping the Caps take the win because like FM said the teams are all close so the Canes losing tonight doesn't really matter, Canes are in no matter what. I'd like to see the Caps in the playoffs.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Nothing sweeter than beating the Rangers, except beating the Rangers in overtime! :)

This clip is pretty much the most awesome thing I've ever seen. Patrick Roy's son Jonathan is also a goalie, and he plays in the Canadian juniors. Here's a clip of him in action...gotta love the double barreled "greeting" to the fans at the end. He's definitely his father's son :)

YouTube - Jonathan Roy Vs Bobby Nadeau LHJMQ 22 Mars 08

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Nothing sweeter than beating the Rangers, except beating the Rangers in overtime! :)

This clip is pretty much the most awesome thing I've ever seen. Patrick Roy's son Jonathan is also a goalie, and he plays in the Canadian juniors. Here's a clip of him in action...gotta love the double barreled "greeting" to the fans at the end. He's definitely his father's son :)

YouTube - Jonathan Roy Vs Bobby Nadeau LHJMQ 22 Mars 08
haha.

Speaking of goalies, Cam Ward of Carolina had an amazing game last night (despite the loss in the shoot out).

Big hits are always fun to watch - YouTube - Here comes the boom - hockey hit <--- he freakin choke slams the dude at 2:10-2:12 lol, and "This is why we don't like baseball in Quebec" at the end. :laugh:

MBTI Type
INTJ
The hit that destroyed one of the best, most fun seasons of hockey I ever had. The Stevens apologists will never be able to convince me that this isn't a cheap shot. Elbow right to the face that basically ended Lindros' career, at least as an elite player.

YouTube - Stevens Hits Lindros

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
The hit that destroyed one of the best, most fun seasons of hockey I ever had. The Stevens apologists will never be able to convince me that this isn't a cheap shot. Elbow right to the face that basically ended Lindros' career, at least as an elite player.

YouTube - Stevens Hits Lindros

That hit haunts me (and his arm/elbow was extended!). I was 17 and pulling for the Flyers all the way. To shake those memories out, here is Eric Lindros breaking Andreas Dackell's face, legally.

YouTube - Dackell hits by Lindros

I am trying to find the Konstantinov hit, where he crushed him and the guy couldn't skate or think or speak, and just kinda fell over after trying to recover. I think it was taken down.

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj

Lindros was such a goon anyway. I couldn't stand him (Stevens is just as bad). I wonder how many concussions I would have to sustain in order to finally hang up my skates.

Another big night tonight. Go Maple Leafs!

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Lindros was such a goon anyway. I couldn't stand him (Stevens is just as bad). I wonder how many concussions I would have to sustain in order to finally hang up my skates.

Another big night tonight. Go Maple Leafs!

That "goon" won the Hart Trophy and was the best forward in the game for about 3 years, and was still half-decent as an injury-riddled Maple Leaf.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
So if the Sharks win against the Ducks tonight, they earn the division title...

Go Sharks!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
For a grey vehicle which would look better?

sharkscf.jpg

or
lg_9474621975.jpg

I personally like the white one better but am wondering if the black would look better on a grey vehicle.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
AND GUESS WHAT....

THAT'S RIGHT BEEEOOOTTCCCHHESSS
2004065960396883681_rs.jpg

Sorry but I'm happy.