• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unintentionally funny movie scenes

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Fateful Findings

- - - Updated - - -

That whole movie is such an underated gem of cast chemistry and some of the most legitimately entertaining banter of the decade. Not just between Delroy Lindo and Tim Curry, though that is the highlight for me personally. Grant Heslov had quite a few hilarious awkward moments right up until his death. I wish there was more of that film. Ernie Hudson as Munroe Kelly (Charles Munroe in the book) was a role model growing up.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That whole movie is such an underated gem of cast chemistry and some of the most legitimately entertaining banter of the decade. Not just between Delroy Lindo and Tim Curry, though that is the highlight for me personally. Grant Heslov had quite a few hilarious awkward moments right up until his death. I wish there was more of that film. Ernie Hudson as Munroe Kelly (Charles Munroe in the book) was a role model growing up.

I love delroy lindo

I think Congo should be made into a sitcom

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jaws sequels are great for these. The roaring shark scene...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh yeah. Even better is the TV edit that changes that one line.

Sam Jackson will do any film.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The END of the bear attack from "The Revenant".

The attack itself is harrowing, so some might not want to watch the whole thing; but the funny part is at the end, exacerbated by how awful the rest of the attack is.... Start around 2:45 mark, Glass rolls down a hill as the bear finally dies -- and then its corpse (probably 600-700 pounds?) rolls down the hill towards him and happens to roll right on top of him and stop, pinning his wrecked body to the ground. It's like, the final indignity and so absurd after what Glass just endured... kind of reminiscent of a sight gag off The Simpsons or something.

Note: The bear was CGI.
The Man Who Plays the Bear in The Revenant Is Speaking Out | Time