User Tag List

First 12

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...

Pansexual

Non Binary/Gender Fluid
    Polyamorous

Bard/Rogue
    Chaotic Neutral
    Slytherin

4w3 7w6 8w9
    ESFP
    Sanguine/Full of Goo...Vision Goo.

Who knows what goes on in the mind of a cat?

Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

A hybrid dystopia of Dark City (but with Sphynx cats as vessels for “The Strangers”), and elements of Altered Carbon (particularly the ability to acquire new “sleeves,” as old ones wear out, be they organic or synthetic). Few more layers of mix n’ match options, with injectable (real/artificial) memories, as well as hard cortical stacks in the mess. Some AI running around (as in Altered Carbon) could add some community fun, too.

I’d also require these specific species of Muppet to live in whatever sewage system exists there— just to keep something silly (but still murderous) around:

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes The Cat liked this post

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

Helicopters been buzzing the houses the last few little bits of a week. I often imagine that cities will become big into districting. Id's required to get from one district to another, id validity determined by how many meow meow beans you have banked in your social apps, because that's the rule and guide for our faith and practice. If you dont want to be a part of that, your outside the walls of the civilization, living in the cobbled together ruins of unincoperated housing, where's there's rolling brown outs, frequent black outs, and the police only come to make examples of the "lawless outcasts" so that the people in the cities get to keep pretending that justice works, so they continue to capitulate to slavers with nice campaign smiles.
    The rest of us live in a more uncomfortable sort of new frontier, where the law of the jungle and survival of the maddest seems to make the most sense. Waves of new modern primitives crop up, gangs are the law and order, forced to take an interest in the communities they claim to protect, the once criminals are not the agreed upon police of the outlands, and perhaps shocking to some, theyre doing their job with honor.

The rest of us, get by on whatever our talents are, without fucking our own over, but those city rubes are free game. Just don't do anything shitty enough to bring back heat home, outside the walls, because they'll airstrike first, then airstrike second, because they don't want to answer any questions.

I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...

Pansexual

Non Binary/Gender Fluid
    Polyamorous

Bard/Rogue
    Chaotic Neutral
    Slytherin

4w3 7w6 8w9
    ESFP
    Sanguine/Full of Goo...Vision Goo.

Who knows what goes on in the mind of a cat?