• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reliquary of The Rare, Ridiculous & Really Damn Weird - NOW OPEN

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Creepy Soviet era Winne-the-Pooh belongs here.

(I blame [MENTION=5398]Edgar[/MENTION] for showing me this, years ago)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Disturbing but hilarious old ad selling Lysol concentrate to wash your vagina. *shudder*

the-other-you-could-end-your-marriage-lysol.jpg

Above all, we must insure our daintiness, ladies. Even if that means destroying our junk.

Jaguar

Disturbing but hilarious old ad selling Lysol concentrate to wash your vagina. *shudder*

Above all, we must insure our daintiness, ladies. Even if that means destroying our junk.

Prior to a formula change in 1952, Lysol’s soap solution contained cresol, which Tone described as “a constituent of crude carbolic acid, a distillate of coal and wood” that, in high concentrations, could cause severe burning, inflammation and even death.

This Early Use For Lysol Is Wild | HuffPost Life

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

Jesus fuck. There are so many levels of wrong.

Also, "daintiness".

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Unbeknownst to most, the U.S. government was not only working on Star Wars in the 80s, but also using genetic engineering to bread human-animal hybrid abominations.

An earlier iteration of the project:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Unbeknownst to most, the U.S. government was not only working on Star Wars in the 80s, but also using genetic engineering to bread human-animal hybrid abominations.

Bread?

Bread??

B-B-Bread???

Were they deep fried? Or baked, like shake n' bake?

;)

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is like the opening of a Law & Order SVU episode:

*channels Ice T voice and points out the obvious halfway through the episode, long after everyone else has put the evidence together*

"So you mean to tell me this burger bozo has been diddling kids using cheeseburgers??"

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*channels Ice T voice and points out the obvious halfway through the episode, long after everyone else has put the evidence together*

"So you mean to tell me this burger bozo has been diddling kids using cheeseburgers??"

Hahahah I’m literally listening to this show through my bedroom wall. Literally, right now. This is way too accurate. :laugh:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I am not washing my lady bits with that holy shit. Half the time it irritates the skin on my hands.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How did I never hear of this before?!

Cheese and fucking crackers, this certainly belongs here:

The production of the 1981 film, Roar, is considered one of the most dangerous shoots in history.

2015 re-release trailer:

The cast/crew went through so much. It’s pure nightmare fuel:
Roar (1981 film) - Wikipedia

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How did I never hear of this before?!

Cheese and fucking crackers, this certainly belongs here:

The production of the 1981 film, Roar, is considered one of the most dangerous shoots in history.

2015 re-release trailer:

The cast/crew went through so much. It’s pure nightmare fuel:
Roar (1981 film) - Wikipedia

I get the feeling from the film that the title is "Roar."

Why are there both lions and tigers? They don't exist in the same habitat as far as I know.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
1. That movie is insane, and I must see it.
2. So is the Baby Cage, but even more crazy is the fact that no injuries or deaths were ever reported with its use.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type