• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Revenge Movies

LucrativeSid

Paparazzi (2004)

The movie wasn't extremely great. I only saw it once, in the theaters. But I did LOVE the revenge aspect of it. I absolutely freaking LOVED it. There's nothing like watching someone set things straight, with fury!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also greatly enjoyed The Punisher with Thomas Jane.

This new one coming out, however, looks like a video game.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
"Sleepers," made in 1996 was a sleeper itself. Good cast - Kevin, Robert DeNiro, Brad Pitt, Dustin Hoffman.

Chick flick? "Nine to Five."

wolfy

awsm
Paparazzi (2004)

The movie wasn't extremely great. I only saw it once, in the theaters. But I did LOVE the revenge aspect of it. I absolutely freaking LOVED it. There's nothing like watching someone set things straight, with fury!

You speak the truth. :yes:

Some good suggestions here thanks everyone.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Oh god, if you want to watch what i consider the ultimate revenge movie ever then it has to be OLD BOY. Oldboy (2003)

That was some devestating revenge. :cry: I never cried so much in a movie.

Negative_

Oh god, if you want to watch what i consider the ultimate revenge movie ever then it has to be OLD BOY. Oldboy (2003)

That was some devestating revenge. :cry: I never cried so much in a movie.

YES!!!!!!!!
I was just going to recommend this. :yes:

One of these days I'll watch the other two movies in the Vengeance Trilogy....hopefully they're as good.