• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favourite commercials

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
This car ad... I dunno why, but Ford seems to create relatively original ads as compared to the other car companies... at least in Canada :dry:

[youtube=QaEG5GMdcro]Human Car Ad[/youtube]

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cirque de Soleil there Nighting? :huh:

Canada must have much better auto commercials than we do (same goes for beer commercials!)

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Dunno if it's as good as cirque de soleil but it got my attention... Even though I don't really like Fords :huh:

There's another good one by Ford but I'm having difficulties finding it in youtube. :doh: As to beer commercials... I have yet to see a good one.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
This car ad... I dunno why, but Ford seems to create relatively original ads as compared to the other car companies... at least in Canada :dry:

We do quite well for unusual and creative car ads in the UK. Here's an edible car being made. Slice of wheel, anyone?

[youtube=WhfEGKc7PLQ]Edible Car, YUMMM![/youtube]

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Geoff: That would be a lovely car! :drools: But then again, it probably wouldn't last very long... gobbled up all too soon.

Beat: You tell me... I have yet to see a beer ad that amuses me.

Ah that one Geoff... I remember it... I am Canadian *smacks head* Kinda dumb...

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Ok, I'm telling you that beer commercials are typically the good and funny ones, though there are some lemons. :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh: I'd forgotten about the Tartaruga Brahma from Brazilian beer commercials! This one may amuse you a bit Nighting ;)

[youtube=fRFv890Prjw]Tartaruga Brahma[/youtube]

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1: I didn't think that mortgage companies had a sense of humor until these commercials (the full set here) I remember nearly spitting my beer out my nose upon seeing the last one of them for the first time! :D

[youtube=angJGfCSuUI]Ameriquest vids[/youtube]

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
[youtube=foHul_2h1mI]Chevrolet Trail Blazer 1[/youtube]

[youtube=bsQfVWYKULQ]Dodge Durango[/youtube]

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
wtf.. I had just watched it.

Alright.. I linked it to another copy

[youtube=cUEkOVdUjHc]Learn English *Caution Contains Swearing*[/youtube]

[youtube=Suc9jb9IAfs]Another Beer[/youtube]

MBTI Type
INTJ
After an embarrassing 20 minutes trying to get the YouTube tags just right, here is my favorite commercial of all time. Yes, I'm a simple man, but I defy you not to laugh. If you like it, there is a whole series of Terry Tate commercials on YouTube. This is the original.

[youtube=MRkiouh5NEI]Terry Tate, Office Linebacker[/youtube]