• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brie Larson (kind of ugly) - good example of hollywood pushing the blonde hair agenda

Oberon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
*NT*
I believe that Hollywood pushes certain agendas such as trying to sway and push the aesthetic. For instance in Bollywood, everyone is mostly Indian, so it's natural that the aesthetic would be Indian features.

But in America, most people do not think that blue eyes and blonde hair are anything special. Most people in America believe their own aesthetic is what is beautiful, people are generally self involved. This is a law across the planet. You don't see, for example, blonde haired Caucasian women anywhere else in the world considered vogue, or men for that matter, except in Northern Europe.

But western media, similar to Nazism, or Jewish Ashkinazism, does have this agenda that northern europeans, for some reason, are genetically superior, even though there is no evidence to support this. We all know this in Nazism because the northern europeans (germans) believed they were the superior race, and we see this in teh tribe of israel, where the Ashkinazis believe they are more superior to the Sephardic (darker jews).

So this is all historically chronicled, i'm just building a pattern here to show you that Brie Larson in Captain marvel is supposed to be about Wokeness...but what i see, and what other minorities really see, is that in order to be a successful woman lead, you have to be a blonde haired aryan. Take for example Wonder Woman (Sephardic Jewish Dark) female lead. What marvel has done is tried to erase teh success of a darker person, with that of the aryan ideal.

I actually see this as an exemplification of a racist ideal, and that is why I believe that Captain Marvel, underneath the surface, is extremely racist. In continues with exemplifying the nazism which has found a home in the underground of western media (spanning from Latin America to Canada). As we know the Latin American and Canadian media is owned by the white and caucasian American titans. And in Latin America, the people who get put on telivision are not indigenous looking people, even though they are just as beautiful, but rather the white-washed people who look aryan.

IT is pretty disgusting. Do you see my point? What do you think? Is racism permeating western media by going against the popular version of the ideal beauty and not actually providing what the people want to see?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here is Carol Danvers from 1977.

170px-Msmarvel1.jpg

Yes, there were blonde women in the United States at the time. Gwen Stacy was blonde too. But Mary Jane was not. So many of the Marvel characters were brunette. (Kitty Pryde was a brunette girl with Jewish background.) Jessica Drew had black hair. Marvel has had hair covering the typical spectrum of US female hair colors across the whole of their character pool.

Anyway, she's been blonde for at least 40 years. If they cast her in a movie as a blonde... it's just because she was blonde.

And for a long time, white people (not Aryans or Jews per se) dominated entertainment writing when these companies started, so that's what experience typically got reflected although there were instances of other races involved. (We write from our own perceptions and experiences.) It's becoming a lot more dominant nowadays in comics, with many more non-US non-white writers writing the stories. Lee at least tried, the X-Men were an early example of an oppressed minority in comics, and especially when the New X-Men showed up. There's a lot of stuff from 70's/80's where you can read black and LGBT experience into the storylines, and they were representative of various nationalities. The Hellfire Club was portrayed as elitist white rich snobbery and was pretty much comprised of older white guys or younger beautiful white women. Anyway, it's been diversifying as the writer base and audience demographics have changed over the years.

Oberon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
*NT*
Here is Carol Danvers from 1977.

170px-Msmarvel1.jpg

Yes, there were blonde women in the United States at the time. Gwen Stacy was blonde too. But Mary Jane was not. So many of the Marvel characters were brunette. (Kitty Pryde was a brunette girl with Jewish background.) Jessica Drew had black hair. Marvel has had hair covering the typical spectrum of US female hair colors across the whole of their character pool.

Anyway, she's been blonde for at least 40 years. If they cast her in a movie as a blonde... it's just because she was blonde.

And for a long time, white people (not Aryans or Jews per se) dominated entertainment writing when these companies started, so that's what experience typically got reflected although there were instances of other races involved. (We write from our own perceptions and experiences.) It's becoming a lot more dominant nowadays in comics, with many more non-US non-white writers writing the stories. Lee at least tried, the X-Men were an early example of an oppressed minority in comics, and especially when the New X-Men showed up. There's a lot of stuff from 70's/80's where you can read black and LGBT experience into the storylines, and they were representative of various nationalities. The Hellfire Club was portrayed as elitist white rich snobbery and was pretty much comprised of older white guys or younger beautiful white women. Anyway, it's been diversifying as the writer base and audience demographics have changed over the years.

The Aryan agenda is more about disney. Look at frozen for example, the blonde and blue eyed princess, not the brunette, had the ethereal super human spiritual powers.

Look at Cinderella, she becomes ultra wealthy and worthy of a "prince" versus the brunettes like Bell and Jasmine who marry down - the beast and the thief respectively.

There is so much symbolism regarding racism in Disney it's insane...It's latent and implicit in everything. As a world powerful rich white capitalist once told me, everything is unconscious, it's how "I've acquired my power. Convince the masses to hate themselves and I stay rich."

Had Disney just casted the blonde blue eyed Aryan queen in the role, fine, but the financial smeer campaign against Wonder Woman, which did better at the box office domestically with far less exposure and SG&A costs, indicates an agenda. Had they been concerned with womanhood, they would have been honest and said, we are in a long lineage of strong female roles, but instead, they sought to overwrite and eclipse Wonder woman to replace the strong female symbol with the Aryan agenda. Again, anyone who is Woke already knows about the industrial complex and its inherent racism. Hollywood is an extension of that and an enemy of LGBT and minority race.

EVen star wars, the latest ones, are inherent with racism. The black guy can't kiss the white girl in the first episode. Asian girl? Only if she's fringe. Strong female lead, who is aryan based? Sure...feminism supported by nazism.

Why do you think there are no prominent gay heroes in hollywood unless they are side pieces to the main story? Sure there was the biopic on Queen, but the exception doesn't prove the rule. It's just a release valve. By panhandling to immaterial stuff, hollywood is the release valve that on one hand unconciously and subliminally promotes racism and bigotry, but on the other hand dulls the minds of the very people it purposes to uplift.

Hence we can see the psychological principle in Brie Larson to compensate for the decrepit morality behind Captain Marvel, by proclaiming that the movie is not for middle aged white men. YEt the selection of an actress based on her physical attributes - big boobs and no acting talent for the role (she won some awards but in an age where awards are meaningless. I mean this is no Julia Roberts we're talking about. Brie Larson is at best a mediocre actress)- and Aryan attributes means that it was very much so designed for 40 year old white males, literally, from he ground up. Didn't we say there were no hot men in the movie in another thread? Why do you think that is? Because the movie is there to empower women? LOl, how? By showing Brie Larson bounce around in a brawless costume? Gimme a break, if this was about empowering woman you would have see a bunch of men running around in spandex or more openly gay women, and you would have had an actress that was more unisex like the Captain Marvel in the comic books.

Mole

Permabanned
Only a short time ago we fought a race war with Japan. And its was truely terrible, so terrible we wrote the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Today we have no race war instead we have Identity Politics, and we are dividing ourselves into etribal groups that establish our etribal identity by ritual warfare, just like the traditional tribes. So fear not, all the nastiness is necessary to establish our etribal identity.

Our mutual nastiness is making us good etribal members.

Tengri

So this is all historically chronicled, i'm just building a pattern here to show you that Brie Larson in Captain marvel is supposed to be about Wokeness...but what i see, and what other minorities really see, is that in order to be a successful woman lead, you have to be a blonde haired aryan. Take for example Wonder Woman (Sephardic Jewish Dark) female lead. What marvel has done is tried to erase teh success of a darker person, with that of the aryan ideal.
Having just watched Captain Marvel for the first time the other night, my overall impression is just above flatline. It really wasn't terrible by superhero movie standards, just tacky humor and emotional scenes and the plot was unnecessarily drawn out. Too boring for a kids movie, yet too adolescent for adults: which makes the target demographic apparently right in between. I think Brie Larson is a likeable actress, but seemed a mismatch for the warrior princess trope. Ironically, Lashana Lynch's character of a single mother, ex-fighter pilot, test pilot, and no-nonsense personality are more convincing roles and character traits befitting a superhero. Modeling strong female leads in an industry historically devoted to portraying hypermasculine men and hypersexualized women is probably a nice reality check for young viewers, though. The feminist undertones were transparent and acceptable (Law's Supreme Intelligence as the patriarchy vs. Larson's struggle to emancipate) as opposed to the heavy-handed and occasionally derogatory messages in Zootopia and The Incredibles 2. Also: it was really enjoyable to see Samuel L Jackson's 'never Nicholas, Nick, or Joseph' just Fury finally fleshed out and humanized, especially cooing over a frighteningly-adorable cat and paling around with Larson's character.

IT is pretty disgusting. Do you see my point? What do you think? Is racism permeating western media by going against the popular version of the ideal beauty and not actually providing what the people want to see?
Hollywood is an industry founded by and a tradition of eastern European Jewish immigrants, so I would find it extremely unlikely (and laughable) if an undercurrent of aryanism existed in particular comics and the superhero genre. The racism generally targets blacks (and less natives, Chinese or Asians in general, Indians as inconvenient to occidental ideologies) because American culture was overtly racist until recently.