• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Abducted in Plain Sight

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
This is the story of a little girl who was kidnapped TWICE by the same guy.

Its an insane story. The parents are absolutely... theres something very off and wrong about them. Especially the mom. She seems to be looking at all of this fondly.

Dont read until you watch- seriously its very important to watch first because... well. Words cant describe this well enough

And thats how far I am. Its already crazy.

Anyone watch this yet?

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I finished this earlier and honestly:

B2ae.gif

Those parents. So many red flags ignored. The mom, the dad, the brother who was like "He's a pedo. I know he was. But, oh well. They're happy."

It's gonna be a few days before I can really process this.
And, i read several articles that a lot was left out and they are looking at a sequel. I

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was enraged the entire time watching this. Those parents should have served jail time for being incompetent boobs of the highest boobery order.

So wholly confused by how stupid they were and how cheerfully they detail their stupidity in a fashion like yeah I was stupid without seeming to fully grasp to what level of stupidity they had carved out from the belly of the earth.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watched a bit but then got sidetracked onto the "Fyre Festival" expose + "Evil Genius" involving the exploding pizza-guy bank robbery in Erie, PA.

It's hard to keep my crazy straight. I'll probably get back to this at some point.