User Tag List

123 Last

Deleted Account

Default [Final Day] Typology Central

Happy Birthday, Typology Central!

It's officially been 11 years since the beginning. Today we celebrate our forum, its community, its place in our lives, and its bright future!

• How long have you been on the forum?
    • What's your favorite memory of the forum?
    • Is there anything you want to see in the future?

MBTI
    sp
    Enneagram
    agh
    Socionics
    et Ti

I've been here for 92 days. I browsed it before registering also but I have no numbers for that. My favorite memory was refreshing the forum page and seeing new threads despite none showing up the last time I refreshed, it's kind of cool that threads can appear almost out of nowhere if you like look away for a moment, but at the same time it's unpredictable, new threads are not guaranteed. I think something that helped make it my favorite was that it gave me the feeling that others are around around the same time that I am. There are other good memories too. I want to see more nice threads in the future. I haven't really thought anything like "I wish the forum had x" before. This site seems to be relatively broad, there are some seemingly fun features/ areas which I haven't checked out yet. Another forum I was on has a shoutbox. I think it would be interesting to see one here too I guess. Also besides new threads it's nice if there are more people joining too and new things happening. My reason to be here must be to experience new stuff. Now that I think of it, something I would want to see is something unexpected, like the site's background drastically changing appearence one day. It would be very memorable and would make me happy and also if this kind of thread is made next year I'd be able to write about that, life would be a little bit easier then.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

How long have you been on the forum?
    Nine freaking years. On and off, but still, that's longer than most things I've commited to in my life.

What's your favorite memory of the forum?
    There are many memories, but one that stands out was the TypeC Senior Superlatives thread.

Is there anything you want to see in the future?
    More people making a mess of my comfort zone. It's been refreshing.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf
    Likes Loona liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Nine freaking years. On and off, but still, that's longer than most things I've commited to in my life.
    Go for mmorpg’s
    No time is ever wasted.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Go for mmorpg’s
    Not even MMORPG's can keep me going for that long.

I really tried with WoW.

Started playing it when it came out, did some elite raiding up to BWL, quit before AQ40 was released.
    Then I came back in TBC, did some roleplaying, casual messing about, ended up multiboxing 4 shamans, got 2k+ rating in arena season 3, quit until WotLK
    Continued mboxing in WotLK, was first mboxer in the world to clear naxx 10 and only mboxer to achieve undying title. Quit before Ulduar was released.

Came back for a very short period in Pandaria, leveled up a DK, just did some mount farming and old content soloing for a month or two and quit again.

Then I came back in WoD, did the quests, reached max level, hung around and finished heroic highmaul on my DK using pick up groups. Quit again.

Can't be arsed to ever install that game again.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf
    Likes Forever liked this post

I will have been on this forum for a year on May 19th.

I don’t really have a favorite moment but I have a group of people that I thoroughly enjoy interacting with.

I think @Metis mentioned incorporating a tag comment feature. As with anything it could be utilized for good or ill but something along those lines to keep track of interesting quotes or some really amusing things people have said that are buried in some thread I can’t recall.

Enneagram
    4 sp/sx

I have been a member for almost 11 years.

Most people probably meet many of 'their people' in their first year or so of being on the forum. My favorite moments were the first few years of foruming, where I really connected with several people and still interact with them via other mediums; many of these I consider online friends and when I was still living in another state I met two of the people from the forum and we became irl friends too. And of the people I've never met face to face, my confidence level is pretty high that we'd enjoy each other's company irl too. In short -- I've established meaningful relationships with forum people outside of the forum, which is pretty cool.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

I'm a new member!
    My favorite is finding out i'm not alone in my werid special ways!
    I want to see more type me threads!
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes /DG/, Terralynn liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

~7.5 years.

No single incident comes to mind, solely the positive impression of the site in 2010. Most got along with a few rabble rousers.

A similar atmosphere as 2010. This was prior to Haight converting to the glitchy 4. something vBull which resulted in a large portion of fun members exiting the site due to the unstable tech annoyance. This is wishful thinking on my part since not only has cyberspace become more hostile as a generality but even if every single fun member were brought back, the interest in MBTI and cognitive functions couldn't be recreated.
    Likes cascadeco, highlander liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Happy anniversary and congratulations to the admin/mod staff!

Hmm, from my profile: Join Date 09-18-2008
    So I guess I've been here for almost 10 years?

Don't really have one, I reckon. I've changed a lot while I've been here, and mostly drifted in and out. It's the people that I remember and treasure.

Not particularly.
    "How badly did you have to break it to make it care about people so much?"
    "That didn't break it. It's what made it work."

5w6 1w9 2w1, sp/so