User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I wouldn't have lost 3 years of my life studying humanities in high school. Since I always knew I wanted to take a career in hard sciences, it turned out as a massive waste of time (I was awful at it) and changing school later on left me with some important voids in my knowledge I'm still trying to fix in uni.
    But who knows, maybe if I had felt more confident about my skills in maths now I would be pursuing a degree in Physics or IT, instead of Chemistry. I love where I landed, though. And jokingly making fun of people who don't understand what rheology is just by knowing the greek root has become my thing lately.
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

6w5 - 3w4 - 9w8 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    LII-Ne.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

Who knows. I don't regret my education choice, but at the same time don't relish in it either. If I wasn't phobia-ridden back then, I would probably would have taken a gap year or something to "come into my own" after high school. I never really had any passions or career goals (and still don't), but I feel that if my interests had a chance to emerge, I could've been more productive and focused.
    Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time - Marthe Troly-Curtin,

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    HIGH Fi

I was thinking psychology instead of english but then.... it would mean I would probably be elsewhere right now and I would not have discovered that crazy forum.
    It would also mean I would not believe in destiny...

I have been studying stuffs in psycho, but much later... My path is very unconventional and I have no regret about it. It is part of who I am and my unpredictable decisions.
    I don't wanna go back, I just wanna move ahead.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Dare observing your shadows (50 shades of darkness) for your own well-being Unfortunately we are all fucking contagious Smile and see what happens around you......

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

I would like to know if you have some personal constraints that makes you unable to do a degree or add another degree to your credentials and change career direction
    The educational environment seems to be very supportive in Europe and USA.

I heard that in the USA, you have a terminology called non traditional students, I have an impression that they do not restrict the age for having educations. In the country I live, they make the admission policy very restrictive, that only recent graduates of high school and less than three years after high school graduation, we are eligible to register to sit for a state university national examination.
    P.S :a traditional student is student who is typically a recent high school graduate, aged more or less 18.
    Last edited by typologyenthusiast; 11-19-2019 at 09:09 PM.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Nope, I rather enjoyed my area of study. Though it has little practical use because people don’t want to hear it they get offended and scream about their individuality, like everyone else does, like anyone who’s studied people knew the6 would.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."