• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your major

Just another ISTJ

MBTI Type
IsTj
Enneagram
1w9
BSc in Computing Science. Oh how I wish this year would just end already so I can finally graduate.

silverchris9

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm entering college this fall. I'm planning to double major in two of these three: English, Creative Writing, and Theater. I'm hoping to write plays at some point, so they sort of mesh for me. The only trouble now is to figure out which two it will be. And how to learn Greek at the same time.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Current Level: In Undergrad.

Planned Undergrad Degrees: B.A. English (Education Spec.), Psychology
Planned Graduate Degree: M. Ed. School Counseling

Sequestered

MBTI Type
INFP
Bachelor's: Major - Creative Writing; Minor - Linguistics
Master's: Public Administration

: )

Nyota

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
Double major in International Relations and Psychology. Minor in Anthropology and Sociology. I'll forever be in school. :/

Arctikrage

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Working on a B.Sc in Civil Engineering - I also have a Diploma in Project Management and a Certificate in Business Management.

Though there is this little nagging feeling that maybe I should consider Law... lol

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Bsc: major in mechanical engineering, minor in sales and marketing
working on MSc: major in automation engineering and electrical engineering, minor in marketing and managment

got 2 semester in: German language and literature studies and English language and literature studies

planning to study french, but I havent had the balls to sign in yet :D

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
Undergraduate. Freshman atm, going to pick majors next year. I'm torn between Computer Science and Cultural Studies, with a higher likelihood towards CompSci... I'll probably come up with a way to combine the two fields' courses.

ygolo

My termites win
B.S. Computer Engineering w/ minors in Physics and Computer Science
B.S. Applied Discrete Mathematics
M.S. Electrical Engineering
(almost a decade of work experience in Integrated Circuits)

Going back to school for B.S. in Physics, plan to continue to Ph. D.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
anthropology and religious studies

almost completed a minor in music history and theory

if i go back i'll either get an mfa in creative writing or go into a doctoral program in comparative lit/cultural studies

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, let's just say that I'm grasping the concepts of algebra that I've never been exposed to growing up (and therefore lacked interest in) and I'm finding it interesting. I might move up to trigonometry and then to calculus so that I can learn to design my roller coasters mathematically.

(Far much less trial and error doing it that way.)

Architecture, in general, has also intrigued me for a long time.

I don't know what to do as a career, though, or if I ever will. Freelancing in something sounds appealing. Though I don't know exactly what kind of freelancing I'd be good in. Sometimes I just want to learn things.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Major:Business - Management (Might switch to Marketing or Finance)

Minor: Computer Information Systems

redacted

Undergrad - Cognitive Science (a mix of Psych, Philosophy, Sociology, Linguistics, Neurobiology, and Computer Science)

I'm probably going to get a Psy. D at some point after I graduate.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Undergrad: Electrical Engineering and Physics (honours (both))

Tried doing a PhD in physics, but seemed too long in one place and I didn't like my topic after a while.