• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your major

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was going to school, I wanted to major in film or art/design.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
BSc. Major: Pharmacology
BSc. Minor in Arts (Psychology)
MSc. in progress, Pharmacology

I'm hoping to get away from science after that and go into design.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Currently working on:

B.S. Anthropology and B.A. German/Spanish co-major
minor in International Affairs (and if I have time maybe Philosophy too)

I want to go to grad school (as does nearly everyone I meet) for either Lingustics or Anthropological Lingustics (or Linguistic Anthropology...the terminology for the topic is all over the place depending on where you study). Either that or I'll stay at the same school for one more year to get a M.A. in either Foreign Language Education or English as a Second Language Education.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Biology > Molecular Cell Biology > Forensic Science > Kinesiology.

I've wasted enough years changing majors SOOOO here I am.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Math and/or Sociology.

The former would make me a badass alcoholic.
The latter would make me a lazy alcoholic.
Both would make me an intellectually-inclined alcoholic.

Not giving up the drinks no matter what! :newwink:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finishing up a BSc in biology (spec. physiology).

Starting a masters in medical-oriented research next year, assuming everything goes according to plan.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I imagine I'll get around to applying for grad school in the next few years. I'll probably do a Masters of Ed in K-12 literacy.

Evi

MBTI Type
INFJ
Nearly finished with a BA in Theatre Arts. Planing to go to grad school for an MFA in costume design and tech.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
man there are some qualified people here. just to boost my credentials a bit, i am starting my masters next year. might get to tutor too, which would be cool

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow. I would've liked to major in rhetoric, but my parents would've thrown a fit. Actually, I wanted to major in philosophy and some bioscience thingy in first year. Parents did throw a fit...

I ended up with a double-major in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic) and Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Currently doing research in the field of structural biology and not being paid well. Just got in my PhD application/documents today for biochem/structural biology... Not at all optimistic about scholarships and stipends given the current economic climate.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Mmmm...

ENS-> Biology (environmental)-> Landscape Architecture (PhD "cum laude" [très honorable])-> Architecture (PhD "summa cum laude" [très honorable avec félicitations du jury], my crowning achievement :rolli:)

Today, in my lectures, I'm dealing mostly with Green building (HQE in France =High Environmental Quality), Landscape theory and history.

Guess what: politically speaking, I'm an environmentalist as well, "Save the planet" and so on... You have the permission to laugh at me, but don't mess with the earth, dude!...

----

I never took a major or a minor in English (this isn't my native language anyway), I guess you can figure that when you all notice my lame grammatical mistakes. Sorry folks!

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
My current major is BS in Medical Technology because I loooovvvee laboratory work. After that, I'll pursue my AB English/AB English & Lit because I want to refine my English communication skills...and also because I want to be a columnist or editor.