• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your major

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interdisciplinary Studies

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Right now I am majoring in Small Business Operations but I am getting my credits in such a way that I can immediately go after a Business Administration degree without a hitch.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Public Health with minors in Economics and International Affairs

Bartleby the broken bot.

Oopsie Whoopsie Im a failure as an ad zombie
blowjobs. Recently decided to open business. I used hot dogs to practice mostly. The main advantage of having an blowjob business is to increase brand awareness and customer engagement. bear down for midterms to see how the benefits of having a blowjob can accelerate the sales of your business. In the end, I am sure you won’t be able to deny the importance of blowjobs.

Skimt

Electrical Engineering - Automation
Computer Engineering - Cybersecurity

Last edited:

Hawk

MBTI Type
INTJ
Electronics/computer technology.
And that was a long time ago.

Too bad we don't count business ownership. I consider that education that has no equal. And if that's the case, I have owned several.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Electronics/computer technology.
And that was a long time ago.

Too bad we don't count business ownership. I consider that education that has no equal. And if that's the case, I have owned several.
What about customer service? After that, people slinging mud about you on the internet is nothing. That's valuable education of a sort.

I can see how business ownership can be useful in personnel management, but some of those skills only work if you're paying those people.

Hawk

MBTI Type
INTJ
What about customer service? After that, people slinging mud about you on the internet is nothing. That's valuable education of a sort.

I can see how business ownership can be useful in personnel management, but some of those skills only work if you're paying those people.
If you don't see the value then you have not owned a business.

Hawk

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not denying there is value.

I am just saying that some skills do not translate to other endeavors.
Assuming you are truly trying to understand and not being argumentative, there is an issue about this idea.

True business ownership is actuallyore detailed and dynamic than raising a family. All the same processes and skills are there plus far more.

If you have not done it there is no point in me laying it all out to try to illustrate.

A web based business is a happy meal business- simplified, basic, and missing at least half of what a brick and mortar business entails.

When you raise a business from the ground up with responsibility for your employees as family, your customers as family, and drive that vehicle for a number of years with govt regulations and life's twists and turns, you are experiencing how to live life in all it's nuances.

But I can't explain all that where it makes much sense to someone who doesn't have a frame of reference and won't explain to someone who is predisposed to argue without that frame of reference also.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Assuming you are truly trying to understand and not being argumentative, there is an issue about this idea.

True business ownership is actuallyore detailed and dynamic than raising a family. All the same processes and skills are there plus far more.

If you have not done it there is no point in me laying it all out to try to illustrate.

A web based business is a happy meal business- simplified, basic, and missing at least half of what a brick and mortar business entails.

When you raise a business from the ground up with responsibility for your employees as family, your customers as family, and drive that vehicle for a number of years with govt regulations and life's twists and turns, you are experiencing how to live life in all it's nuances.

But I can't explain all that where it makes much sense to someone who doesn't have a frame of reference and won't explain to someone who is predisposed to argue without that frame of reference also.
Ok, sorry. You are correct in that I've never owned a business and have no frame of reference.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Accounting...then econ...then engineering...then philosophy...then pre-med...and finally double major in math and econ.

I'm an actuary now.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Physical chemistry+ some sort of a minor in analytical chem-compounds characterization, the education system is slightly different in here. Because I hate having a stable mental health.

Before that, in HS: humanities (Greek, Latin, French, History of arts and philosophy) and then changed to general sciences (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Technical drawing).

Last edited:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Japanese, purely because I like anime and have took two college classes on it.
Also, with the rate and quantity of information I have gathered over the years, nutrition.