User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

I used to get all my quotes and paraphrases and type them in order of ideas first. I would first type them all as quotes because I didn't want to spend time paraphrasing. Then I'd go through the paper and fill in the gaps with my words and paraphrase a bunch of the references. I hate writing papers and now the process involves getting drunk.

Circus life under the big top world
    We all need the clowns to make us smile
    Through space and time, always another show
    Wondering where I am, lost without you

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Si

Pretty much done last minute. I give myself two or three days to finish the project so long as it's less than ten pages. I write out everything I personally know about the subject, organize those thoughts, and try to back them up with "reliable" sources I can find. It's usually a process that I don't really think about.

My senior thesis was something else entirely. Mine was around 120 pages, and I completed it over the course of two years. It was a creative memoir so I didn't really have to do much research but I had to look back into my life which was quite worse in certain ways. Writing it wasn't that hard, what was harder was to organize it into a cohesive manner.
    i thought i was dead inside, but i survived

my type me thread