User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Crabs View Post
    Kudos to @miss fortune for adding the missing pictures back in the OP.

Hopefully, they won't disappear this time.
    wtf? They disappeared again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques Le Paul View Post
    I find it impressive you went through this to point out the mistakes.
    The practice test took roughly an hour and a half. This thread took about 20 min to compile. What's the point of taking an IQ test if the questions/answers are inaccurate? I posted it in the forum to get feedback in case I misunderstood something.

Must be a testament of how much free time you have on your shoulders.
    Not as much free time as you have to experiment with drugs, I'm sure.

MBTI
    STP

I find it impressive you went through this to point out the mistakes. Must be a testament of how much free time you have on your shoulders.
    I find it impressive he questions all IQ tests and only gave an example of a single test. Maybe I missed something.
    Im out, its been fun

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I find it impressive he questions all IQ tests and only gave an example of a single test. Maybe I missed something.
    I've only taken that single test. Why would I have faith in other tests if I can't verify their accuracy?

MBTI
    STP

I've only taken that single test. Why would I have faith in other tests if I can't verify their accuracy?
    How did you verify accuracy of this test that makes you think its inaccurate?
    Im out, its been fun

Permabanned

How did you verify accuracy of this test that makes you think its inaccurate?
    Feel free to read the thread before replying to it further.

MBTI
    STP

Feel free to read the thread before replying to it further.
    I appologize...you confused me...you said you are unable to verify tests. I didnt realize you just meant "other tests" you havnt taken...but you were able to verify a test you took. Your confusion of what you cant do, but apparently did which makes you question what has been proven is kinda...like a circular negative loop. Ok maybe i really wasnt confused....but you sure are

I know i am am ass for pointing out the obvious instead of saying....ahhhh...its ok crabby pants...your intelligent...these are just stupid incompetent meany heads.
    Im out, its been fun

Permabanned

I appologize...you confused me...you said you are unable to verify tests. I didnt realize you just meant "other tests" you havnt taken...but you were able to verify a test you took. Your confusion of what you cant do, but apparently did which makes you question what has been proven is kinda...like a circular negative loop. Ok maybe i really wasnt confused....but you sure are

I know i am am ass for pointing out the obvious instead of saying....ahhhh...its ok crabby pants...your intelligent...these are just stupid incompetent meany heads.

MBTI
    SINE

If you want to take a decent IQ test, search Iqtest.dk or iqexams.net....I take these mainly for fun when I'm bored, however, they do not signify intelligence as a whole. Intelligence as a whole comprises of many subsets....IQ tests are only a piece of the pie, and shouldn't be taken seriously. I am very enthralled when I meet people who have a rich vocabulary/strong verbal skills as it is one of my weaknesses relative to mathematical-logical.
    Likes Avocado liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by hurl3y4456 View Post
    If you want to take a decent IQ test, search Iqtest.dk or iqexams.net....I take these mainly for fun when I'm bored, however, they do not signify intelligence as a whole. Intelligence as a whole comprises of many subsets....IQ tests are only a piece of the pie, and shouldn't be taken seriously. I am very enthralled when I meet people who have a rich vocabulary/strong verbal skills as it is one of my weaknesses relative to mathematical-logical.
    When you are like me and score extremely high on both linguistic and mathematical-logical subscores of tests like the Stanford-Binet I used to get in Mensa, your higher intellect correlates with a higher risk of so-called existential depression:

Existential Depression: 9 Signs You're Gifted | Depression Alliance

The biggest problem is people are too idiotic to help you.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by hurl3y4456 View Post
    The state government gave my step-daughter an IQ test to determine her level of functioning. Shouldn't we take it seriously?