• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What should I major in {UPDATES}

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I posted something previously, but my previous thread included me loving spending time with children, but due to my sexually deviant thoughts which were filed in a report by a forensic psychiatrist, I can no longer work with kids, and I also figured out finally what my REAL MBTI type is (I think) I'm most likely an INTP. I have extroverted intuition most likely, and definitely introverted thinking. And thus the reverse, extraverted feeling, and introverted sensing. Among other info too long to write about cognitive functions, I think I'm INTP. That's what I got when I first took the test in the 8th grade. I have an IQ of 132. I love, love, love politics and political forecasts and predictions. I also enjoy on the surface, less in depth but still-critical-to-which-politician-i-support economics, though in High School, I LOVED economics in general, and scored an 89 in the class when it was 12th grade level, in the 10th grade, and got 99th percentile on the special type of exam we have in our state. My other strongest subject was history. I got 3 college credits from a US History AP class, an an A (unweighted) on both semesters. In world history, i got 95, then 87. I enjoying studying political trends. I'm not a very good student, and rely more on my intellect, but I work in short bursts when motivated, and get a lot done.
I have autism.
I enjoy studying shock value stuff like military coups and covert intelligence operations and the workings of the "deep state".
I have a deep knowledge of Turkish history and politics.
I know Turkish on a moderate conversational level.
Have plenty of access to ways of learning it.
I love studying religion.
I am a conservative, but a pragmatic yet humanitarian one. I don't fall for what I consider such reactionary ideologies as Islamism, nationalism, ultranationalism, alt-right, etc.
I am a strong advocate for the UN and for humanitarian rights and reform of the UN.
I also love history.
I also am an expert on tracking people within legal means, over the internet.
EDIT: I am also a neurotic worrier, and often plan ahead way too much.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you have a scholarship, do engineering. If you have no scholarship, college is now FAR more expensive than its worth, so go to plumber or electrician school.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
I recommend studying 1 Medicine, 2 legal, 3 History since you like history, of which are not really an introverted thinker-extroverted intuitor major which, Ti-Ne type tends to behave theoretically. Psychologically, It is good for developing the unconscious Si-Fe. Fe has some aptitude in medicine, since their nature feeling consciousness is aware of present moment conditions, including medical conditions. Some of hospital room has been named after feelings that only psyche with Fe can be conscious of: Intensive Care Unit. Care is the feeling that only Fe can be naturally conscious of. Another is emergency room. Emergency circumstances can be gotten conscious naturally by psyche with Fe.
You will have the chance to practice by becoming a physician after graduation, diagnosing patients, and writing prescriptions. Legal also is good for developing the unconscious Si-Fe. Fe has another aptitude in getting conscious of justice, which will be suitable in legal practice.

Behaviorally Si-Fe type Tends to be naturally reporting ; not taking actions. Si-Fe will be good at scientific research position in medicine (one of it), A professor of sciences, but probably not some of social sciences like economics, geography.
History is also suitable for Si-Fe. They will be good at memorizing verbatim speech of past political figure, memorizing names of past political figures, and memorizing historical documents content like treaty. Historian doesn't take actions but will be doing research and probably teaching extensively.

It is interesting for me how a Ti-Ne psyche that thinks a lot and theorizing can be gotten conscious also of their unconscious the Si-Fe.