• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm not going to college

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
why dont you go get a job?
Exactly. Get a job, earn money, be independent. Not everyone needs to go to college. There are perfectly good and gainful careers that don't require it. Plus, if the OP changes his mind, college will still be there, and he can approach it with some savings, and likely greater maturity and purpose than the average college freshman.

FlagellumDei

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=34577]StonedPhilosopher[/MENTION]

The dankest memes will set you on the path: /SIG/sticky

attachment.php

Lark

Because of that fucking test-optional bullshit.

So, would this be a case of "I'm not going yet" because it sounds like you want to go, its your choice if you make this set back permanent.

Games and memes is not great way to spend your life, school is were you see your friends, get to do things besides study and go to class too I'll wager.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe you just need time to think about what you want.
Even if submitting test scores is optional, you still can. And it will look good if you got a good score regardless.

I would analyze whether you really want it or not. Your reason seems a bit flimsy, no offense. Maybe there's an underlying, subconscious reluctance you have. Analyze it.

Sadly, the internet and memes can not fulfill your entire life.