• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Outsmarting the school system- taking classes with highest amount of students passing

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Too often, there are students who are unfortunate enough that a majority of the class fails. When that happens, it's because the teacher made the class too difficult. I don't want want to waste a semester because the teacher made the class unfair. I have taken measure to protect himself against unfair teachers.

When registering for classes online on my school's website, a student is allowed to view the amount of students in a class. I will record the amount of students when the class starts after three weeks because there are students who dropped the class and I want an accurate number. By the end of the last week of class, I will record the number of students left. If the number of students is high, that means the teacher was fair and most of the class past. If most of the students dropped or even half, I will know that the teacher made the class too difficult. I will only take classes that most of the students passed the class.

I need to take measure to protect myself against unfair teachers. I already know of a higher level math teacher that fails most people with only 3 people passing. He has people complaining about him to the counselors every semester. I have already blacklisted this teacher in my notebook to avoid taking him.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Most of the students past?
I can see why you would need an easy teacher.

Seriously, college is a privlage many would kill to enjoy. If you don't want to be there ( because you don't take classes based on interest or requirements) then don't attend.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Sometimes you will be required to take hard classes, bro. I don't know what to tell you...

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Too often, there are students who are unfortunate enough that a majority of the class fails. When that happens, it's because the teacher made the class too difficult. I don't want want to waste a semester because the teacher made the class unfair. I have taken measure to protect himself against unfair teachers.

When registering for classes online on my school's website, a student is allowed to view the amount of students in a class. I will record the amount of students when the class starts after three weeks because there are students who dropped the class and I want an accurate number. By the end of the last week of class, I will record the number of students left. If the number of students is high, that means the teacher was fair and most of the class past. If most of the students dropped or even half, I will know that the teacher made the class too difficult. I will only take classes that most of the students passed the class.

I need to take measure to protect myself against unfair teachers. I already know of a higher level math teacher that fails most people with only 3 people passing. He has people complaining about him to the counselors every semester. I have already blacklisted this teacher in my notebook to avoid taking him.

So you're not interested in learning anything, just passing the class. Cool.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd take the ones with the lowest amount of students passing just to show off.

Well this could mean two things: they're really difficult and it takes a lot of effort
or
they're really horrible teachers.

choose wisely on that. XD