• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would you hire someone who...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It depends on where you're applying for. Some jobs may ask you to take out the piercing during work hours, just like how some jobs ask people to cover up their tattoos at work. Is it stupid? Yeah, it's stupid. But hey, it's still easier to get hired with an eyebrow piercing than (non-natural) colored hair because you can just take it out when you go to work and put it back in after.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I mean if it was me, I'd hire them yeah. I really don't care unless tattooed "satan lver" to your forehead or somethin. XD

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Piercings are not an issue in my line of work. It's not face to face. I could see it being an advantage in the realms of social work, housing, retail and hospitality, depending on targeted market. However not in the sphere of banking, finance or medicine, just to name a few. Really depends on what field you are working in.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sure, If they were good in other ways, but why would you get onenough in the first place?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Depends on the job.

Any kind of service, yeah, sure. Anything more professional, no.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Sure why not? If they need to they can take it out. And if they don't want to then well maybe they can find a different job. If it's a professional suit abd tie type I'd be like dude you have to remove the piercing jf you work here

A piercing? I don't see why not. As long as you don't look like Pinhead from Hellraiser I fail to see an issue.
IMG_2491.PNG

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I hired a dude who is covered in tattoos and wears a humongous ring in one ear. He gets the job done. Why would I care about his looks?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Probably. I honestly probablty wouldnt notice it. I dont really notice things. Espceially trivial things like that. Like if they had a swastika tattooed on their forehead I would probably notice that and probably wouldnt hire THAT person. But an eyebrow piercing- hell its their eyebrow.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Depends on the job.

If it's white collar, no. If it's blue collar, sure.

As long as I think they'd be competent enough, I'd hire someone with rainbow colored hair partially shaved and styled into liberty spikes with ear gauges and facial piercings galore and a big, fat tattoo running across their chest with the word 'badass' displayed. Individuality should be celebrated in my book, but some people are too uptight about insignificant things like eyebrow piercings. I mean, I can understand if it's a job that requires certain obligations so that tasks can be done efficiently, like cooks being required to wear hairnets so that strands of hair don't end up in someone's food. But other than that, who gives a fuck?

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If the person gets the shit done, I couldn't care less about their appearance, hair color, piercings and whatnot.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Omg. When I had to go through the hiring process this was the least of my priorities.

Get 20 piercings but more importantly have a decent resume, interview well and have a good attitude.