• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

University of Michigan Students ‘Intimidated’ by ‘Masculine’ Wood Paneling

Lark

Given the source of this story (on two levels), I decided to look for who's talking about this. I found Breitbart, Infowars, pjmedia and Heat Street. I've not found anything outside that approximate range of legitimacy. The story has not come up on Snopes yet (maybe not popular enough for anyone to have bothered).

Do you think that the echo chamber is going to get any more outrageous before its done?

TheGodson

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
???
I think the wood paneling looks nice. It is very empowering for a masculine white privileged male such as myself. :D

Lark

Does anyone else remember that particular group of kids at school who'd tell tales and try and endear themselves to others by telling them that people were shit talking behind their back and when the drama all died down it turned out that nothing had been said by anyone after all?

That's what I think these breitbastards are, the same as how low tech redneck described the whole liberal clique LGBT are the "cool kids", it really is getting more and more like some stupid high school in the online world, maybe its just that demographic getting more and more of a platform and more people beginning to think like them, unfortunately.

I think its shite to be honest. More reasons to build a bunker and forget all the world.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What, are they afraid some hairy wood sprites are going to crawl out of the walls and start a rapey drum circle?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Appropriately, it looks like a courtroom.

The court of law is designed to intimidate...and when you die; you're dead.