• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm going to overcome my morbid fear of bees and become a beekeeper

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
alice-in-wonderland-mad-hatter-quotes-Favim.com-272664.jpg

One of my great grandmothers was struck by lightening through the window of her farmhouse. It blew her out of her lace up boots that had instantly melted to the floor boards...and left a burned outline of her footprints long after they had been pried from the wood. This did many things to her. People in my family said she was psychic from there on out. I merely remember her waking us kids up one night when there was a thunderstorm and keeping us huddled in the middle of the living room for protection. She lived past the age of 100 though...she certainly was not rotting alive.

Now what professional provided you this rotting-alive-earth-short-timer diagnosis?

Also...remember when I suggested that you go in and be reassessed for autism based on when you were given that diagnosis? Did you ever do that?

I have all these sores all over me. It seems obvious I won't have much longer. I'm sleeping most of the time, now.

Also, I had that appointment scheduled for next week. I'm going to try to make it. I am feeling a bit better today...but I have had bad luck lately. Very bad luck.

My plan right now is to finish this general studies degree then do a masters in social work by taking out a loan...though I will look into military. Once I get my MSW, I'd rather work in an institution like a school than be involved directly with the financial aspect of it--but military seems like a good option, there, too. I could treat other people's mental health fully without demanding money at each step, but military is the only option with a clear path of advancement. With say, school social work, I'll start at 45k a year, but I likely won't make more than that--which is ok, since I'll finally be average...but I really want to build a nice nest egg while still experiencing all the little peculiarities of life. If I don't make the cut with military and end up doing social work in a school setting, I might be able to do peace corps afterwards. Peace Corps doesn't care if you have issues, I think. I probably will not have children unless I marry up into a higher class. 45k is enough for a single person, but it is really low for a parent.