• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your highest level of education?

What is your highest level of education?

• No diploma yet

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • High school diploma or GED

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Some college

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Bachelor's Degree

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Master's Degree

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Doctoral Degree

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 6 6.0%

• Total voters

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Associates Degree in Specialized Technology in the field of Electronics Technology.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
MSc in Finance with an Economics minor in undergrad.

You must have a lot of business knowledge.

My mom wasn’t formally educated in business, but she’s always had better intuition for business things than me. I’m testing the waters regarding what I’ll do as a side business. Given my indecisiveness, I’m trying not to rush into anything and am trying to start with less than $100 overhead. I’m in no hurry.

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE
B.S. in Mathematics and Geology (double major)
Currently pursuing M.S. degree in Geo-technical Engineering

Mole

Permabanned
Pride and Our Education

My highest level of education comes from "Understanding Media" by Marshall McLuhan, click on http://courses.bloodedbythought.org...Marshall_Understanding.Media_intro-ch1-LD.pdf

It pops us right out the top of our education so we can flow into the modern world.

Our education leaves us with all the pride of obedient children, we are the 'Good Germans' of today, fit for use by the wealthy, powerful or famous, our hand no longer on the tiller, taking consolation in a cult.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
B.A. in Marketing / Communications

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
High school graduate, select college classes, and I self-taught myself many things via free media and resources. I also have a lot of experience remodeling houses, despite no certifications.

Thinking of going into cyber security or culinary arts.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
B.S. in Landscape architecture and environmental planning

I'm currently pursuing a M.S. in Forestry and environmental sciences

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Graduated high school, took some cooking classes in college, and I also have a certificate from vocational school where I studied graphic design. I passed a Coursera class in nutrition, but I never bought the certificate(found the site randomly in high school and didn't want to spend the money).

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I come across very few people with doctorates that demand to be called Dr. (Sebastian Gorka aside but he isn't actually a dr. of anything, he just thinks he is). Some older medical doctors do but the younger ones I work with, first names for everyone.
People are required to call me Dr. J at the music store. It's true. It's my degree, and I require this for all interactions. When teaching at the store I'm greeted with "Dr. J. in the house!". It's quite awesome and well worth the decades I spent in school.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I sold my soul and am working on a BS in accounting.

Tanker64B

MBTI Type
INTP
I've got a master's in political science. Useless in my current job, but man, was it fascinating to study!

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
The Belgian education system is a bit different, I'll have a "brevet" (the degree before Bachelor's) in librarian science, in 3 months, and if I continue for another year after that, I'll have my Bachelor's in documentation science.

I have a U.S. High School diploma.

I have heard that word: "brevet" here in Indonesia. But it is kind a specialized education for tax. I wonder whether it is adopted from Belgium.

yeghor

BSc and MSc in Civil Engineering. I do not consider myself a good engineer though. Too much focus on fine detail and calculations and material properties taxes me.

I am quite good at Quality and HSE management systems though and can easily see how processes can be improved and made more efficient and risks can be mitigated. I first need to make myself familiar with the processes themselves though.

I wonder if I would do better in Industrial Engineering instead.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a B.S. in Rhetoric.