• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your highest level of education?

What is your highest level of education?

• No diploma yet

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • High school diploma or GED

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Some college

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Bachelor's Degree

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Master's Degree

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Doctoral Degree

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 6 6.0%

• Total voters

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is your highest level of education, and what is your degree (if you have one)?

For example:

B.A. in English
- with minors in History and Physical Education

M.A. in History and Humanities

Last edited:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
High School Dropout at 16 => G.E.D. => 2 year Tech school => 15+ years Software Engineer Career

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bachelor's in Computer Sciencce. I'm currently pursuing a Master's in Biomedical Informatics after much delay. I know we have at least 2 PHD's around here (both INTJs).

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm from Italy, so education is a bit different.
I'm now studying for a Bachelor's in chemistry, willing to continue for the Master's.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
TBH I never actually graduated HS.
It's because my school was a total mess. I was sick all the time but my teachers didn't believe me. They decided I was just a "Bad kid" and literally threw me in the cornoer and forgot about me. They gave me a diploma after 5 yrs so they wouldn't have to deal with my family yelling at them anymore.

But fuck primary school. They don't teach you anything.

I have a gen ed AA and...some law. ( I dunno what you call it-a couple classes away from a BA)

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Some English lit A level from 6th form college.

But I struggled at school and then got kicked out once I got to secondary (UK high school) and sent to a behavioural unit in a town not far from where I live. I did poorly in all my exams for both school and college and so now I work entry level jobs to get by.

Everything else comes from self-teaching, which I've found far more informative than my education. Although I'm currently looking for a way to get a better education and progress to better paying jobs, so I may need some help on that front, especially given that I'm now 28.

I'm basically stuck at 10 years old.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
AA - completed
BA in psychology/Minor: cognitive science - dropped out with 2 semesters left to enter tech school, which I graduated from.

I would definitely have not gone to college and went straight to tech if I had to do it over again.

Permabanned

Lark

I got an MSc in equality studies/politics and economics

I got a vocational qualification in business and management, a diploma and a degree/BSc

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bachelor's in Computer Sciencce. I'm currently pursuing a Master's in Biomedical Informatics after much delay. I know we have at least 2 PHD's around here (both INTJs).
I know of at least 4, one NOT an INTJ.

I suppose we could turn this from a poll into a guessing game.

Lark

Though I like to think finishing the two original Fallout games counts as higher education too. :happy2:;)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Graduating with my Bachelor's in sociology in 3 months.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Our system here in Germany was a bit different but I have a double Diplom in translation and interpreting. Those are technically two seperate careers but easy to combine.

You needed about 5 years at university for a Diplom (that was before we switched to the Bachelor and Master system). I needed a little longer because I spent a year abroad and am a major slacker.