• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your highest level of education?

What is your highest level of education?

• No diploma yet

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • High school diploma or GED

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Some college

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Bachelor's Degree

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Master's Degree

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Doctoral Degree

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 6 6.0%

• Total voters

Blacksheep2017

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
BASc in Graphic Design (waste of money)

Considered doing an accelerated MSN to become a Certified Nurse Midwife but after viewing job prospects I've decided to do the accelerated BSN program first and will probably finish graduate school once my daughter is older and I can dedicate more time to birthing babies.

But at least I studied Art History in Italy for my otherwise useless undergrad!

BASc in Graphic Design (waste of money)

Considered doing an accelerated MSN to become a Certified Nurse Midwife but after viewing job prospects I've decided to do the accelerated BSN program first and will probably finish graduate school once my daughter is older and I can dedicate more time to birthing babies.

But at least I studied Art History in Italy for my otherwise useless undergrad!

Same here. I regret it entirely.

The only worthwhile thing was studying abroad for me too. I wish I can go back in time and skip the process of college altogether, honestly.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bachelors in computer science and masters in telecommunications computer science. I also have an accounting degree and CPA but that was pretty useless given what I ended up going into.

Blacksheep2017

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Same here. I regret it entirely.

The only worthwhile thing was studying abroad for me too. I wish I can go back in time and skip the process of college altogether, honestly.

I definitely wish I could go back in time and slap myself before signing up for all those student loans. But hindsite is...yada yada.

Where did you study abroad?

Paris and the French Riviera for Studio Art. If I was going to waste money and study anything, I might as well have done it in Studio Art, something I actually love. I thought going the practical way would help by venturing into Graphic Design, but I don't think it was too practical in the end. Oh well, at least I had the time of my life when I studied abroad. :shrug:

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Associate of Science in Accounting.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have bachelors in media and communication and I'm currently studying masters in creative writing.

Mechnick

The Crow
Doctoral degree in Applied sexual science and engineering in manual genitalia manouvering.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Is self study regarded as education?! Sometimes the world is stupid.. You get that paper called certification yet it's just only in paper, you're not really that knowledgeable in a certain area unless you really apply it.
Certificates are bullshit

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A master in english and american litterature (Master Langues Littérature Civilisation Etrangères). You know what ? I can't remember a single poetry, I know nothing of irish history and nothing better about America.

We were reading Oliver Twist, I changed my mind when I had to finish my diploma in Holland to move to Aix-en-Provence. I didn't wish to become a teacher anymore. TO play the cop ? :huh::cop:

No thanks !:smoke:

I just loved to play with words, do the best translations I could spending a lot of time looking for the most precise word to fit into a sentence, and explain in the subtliest details the symbolism of my texts analysis.

I was doing great. But oh gosh, all the things we forget....that's scary:eeep:. I suppose my karma has a deep link with Great-Britain. Even more today...

To be continued :D

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I forgot to ask, do you know your MBTI type? I saw that [MENTION=32163]Littleclaypot[/MENTION] is an INFJ, and I'm an ENTJ myself. I've always suspected that my Ni is a big reason I was drawn to study history. I'm just wondering if that's true for others.

I think you might be on to something! :) Good luck with your studies

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you might be on to something

Maybe:

How Introverted Intuition Works

Introverted intuition is a perceiving function that focuses its energy on thoughts, ideas, and concepts that may reveal something in the future. It analyzes the past and present and connects dots to (often) accurately reveal to the Ni user a “vision” or perception of what is to come.

Definitely rings true for this Ni-user.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
M.A in Education with an emphasis on developing literacy among populations in rural settings.
B.A. in Education with a double minor in Art and English [British and American Literature]

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Masters in Translation (Russian, English, Dutch)

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
B.A. in Liberal Studies
in progress: M.A. in Religious Studies

I know, good luck to me with eventually getting a real job.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
B.A. in Psychology - 2015
M.A. in Marriage, Couples, and Family Counseling (in progress)

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Maaan I feel dumb compared to all of you guys having only received my highschool diploma. I just want to have a driving career though, probably taxi for a few years until I can save up for a course that gets me into long haul trucking.. Yes long hours alone which may not be the best for my personality, however the money is worth it, and I really love being out on the open road.. On top of all those hours alone, from what I've read, it's a job with plenty of interaction to be had, just all with strangers.