• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Good careers for an ESTP female 7w8

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
While I could go about talking through ESTP stereotypes, I'd rather not. The most important thing in ideal careers (in my humble opinion) is not one's personality test results, but correlation between the individual and the occupation.

To put bluntly: what are your interests, and what are your strengths and weaknesses?

...I suppose a little fun with stereotypes wouldn't hurt. Let's see, type 7s are interested in exploration, ESTPs are good with action - *bang* be a salesman! One that works for a multinational company to allow for travel around the world, peddling goods. Please don't take this last paragraph seriously...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Private investigator, freelance journalist, traveling salesperson, test pilot, astronaut, actor

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah... we'd have to know your interests and aptitudes here... sorry ;)

type only goes so far, after all!