First 12

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

I was just in a 3 hour business development meeting with some guys who want me to join their startup. It was fascinating. It is our second meeting.

I haven't decided if I want to join.
    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“It is clear that thought is not free if the profession of certain opinions makes it impossible to earn a living. It is clear also that thought is not free if all the arguments on one side of a controversy are perpetually presented as attractively as possible, while the arguments on the other side can only be discovered by diligent search.”

― Bertrand Russell, Sceptical Essays
    Likes EcK, A Radiant Dawn liked this post

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    *NF*
    Enneagram
    852 sx/sp
    Socionics
    HIGH Fi

I am an entrepreneur since 5 years now. It allows me to be a small boss in the areas I love to study.
    I hate communication problems. I prefer to talk over the phone, listen peacefully, and solve problems all by myself. It is a game to me.
    Maybe because I feel confortable with analysis, synthesis, organization, etc.

The big problem to me (who have always avoided constraints cautiously): why are people so fu**** complicate ?
    When over the phone everything is okay. But when I am bathing in the outside world, oh lord they get so boring sometimes...

Is it an nf stuff or am I pissed off with Se ? I spend my whole life organizing my breaks
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Unfortunately we are all fucking contagious Smile and see what happens around you......